[VC] Empire selling returns

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Deltan, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Deltan

Deltan Member

Hey everyone, we have brought back the ability to sell properties. We believe this addresses the needs expressed in the Ideas thread here: http://forums.kanoapps.com/showthread.php?6372. This allows for the ability to generate cash when necessary, but not create a massive instability with a fire-sale. The specifics are wrapped up in the devs hands, but essentially, a partial sell-off limited to a specific volume per day.

2. Maler

Maler Member

finally. thank you.

3. kayjay

kayjay Guest

nice to have it back once again

4. StuckOnEuropa

StuckOnEuropa New Member

"You are trying to sell a lot of Empire in a short amount of time, try selling more in 1 second. Selling a lot of Empire in a short amount of time can dramatically decrease your Bounty cost and leave you vulnerable to repeat listings for your current level."
    This message doesn't go away no matter how long i wait to sell Empire.
    Viking Clan Support does not seem to be much help on the issue.

5. Kano is putting a 24 hour limit on selling properties I think. I do not understand why they would put wait 1 second. I have no clue as to what the 24 hour limit is but perhaps Kano could shed some light on this here.

6. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

I have forwarded this to a dev to look at it, could be a bug, the "1-second" makes me think it is.

7. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

How much can be sold in what amount of time? Is it based on a monetary amount or a certain number of properties? Is it a sliding sscale dependant on ones level or income?

8. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Sorry for the delay and thank you for bringing this to our attention.

There was a bug with the timeout on this limitation that has now been fixed. You should be go to go to sell more property.