[LCN] Elite and Optimal Gifts

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Don Go Breaking My Heart, Mar 27, 2012.

1. I noticed that you added a filter to the workshop that allows filtering by "all," "weapons," "armor," "vehicles," and "gifts." It looks like it was accidentally added to the blueprints filter, but it gives me an idea: as an addition to the workshop, you could add elite gifts, similar to the elite boss drops.

Since we are allowed 100 gift sends a day, I have gotten most of the gifts I need for my current blueprints, gotten gifts for future blueprints and will soon not need to get gifts anymore. That is, unless I can get several of a single gift and make a better elite or optimal version of that gift. Of course, you could set limits on unlocking these upgrades, but it would give me a reason to keep sending and receiving.

2. I gave it a 10, because it is my idea and therefore perfect.

3. pineappledog

pineappledog Member

Erm, thats kind of what the workshop does. I believe you use many gifts/drops to make lower items then make higher "elite" ones with all those that you made. Perhaps someone of a much higher level could let us know :D

I'll vote once someone confirms or denies the workshop already doing this.

4. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

It does already do this. The elite items at least in pirate clan are there and you just click on them and it throws them all into the workshop box and creates them.

5. pineappledog

pineappledog Member

I am fairly sure it is the same in LCN, where is Polish when you need him lol.

6. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

It's the same in LCN.
    You creat elite items and after that you create optimal items with elite items.

7. From your response I take it my post wasn't clear. You can make Elite and Optimal boss drops. What I suggested is making Elite and Optimal Gifts. Such an example would be Elite Mondragon Bolt Action or Optimal AP9 (to use some that aren't used for crafting anything else).