Dumb Questions From a Level 900+

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by Eric Thunderbone, Aug 24, 2010.

1. Eric Thunderbone

Eric Thunderbone Active Member

These are probably stupid questions from someone who is a level 900+ like myself but here goes...

1) What is the max number of chieftains I can have? I seem to remember reading somewhere it was 1000 hired and 1000 friends but cannot find that anywhere now.

2) Is there any way to re-allocate skill points? When we all got the big bonuses when they bumped from 3 skill points per level to 5, I was a Level 700+ and had 1400+ skill points to spend and wildly spent some without thinking it all the way through. Specifically, I now have 700 Energy and cannot see any reason to have more than about 600. Is there any way to re-allocate those extra 100 points among the other categories? I remember the Vampire game on MySpace I played years ago having that option (you could do it once only). I would even be willing to spend god points to do it if I could!

Finally: 3) Is there any reason to pay the exorbitant costs for the legendary warriors/weapons? Unless I am missing something, the cost doesn't come close to justifying the value. There isn't some "hidden" reason to have these, is there?

Peace,
    ET

2. 1000 hired and 1000 friends IS maximum.you are correct on that.

as of now there is no way to reallocate skill points although it has been suggested.

only thing legendary weapons are good for is that theyre slightly more powerful than other weapons.that and theyre also good for killing your income :D

i hope this helps.

3. Eric Thunderbone

Eric Thunderbone Active Member

Thanks for the quick response!