Does level make a difference in elite?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Judy Tucker, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Judy Tucker

Judy Tucker New Member

I was recently told not to serve as heavy or bruiser in someone's elite mobsters because of my level. Is it true that level, in those two elite positions make a difference to the outcome of fights? Please discuss.

2. i have always wondered that myself & my question is if i got two accounts one in kano2 and FB but only use one e-mail registered for forum (which happens to be the one i use for FB) and need to submit a ticket for kano2 does it matter that i use just use the one ? or do i need to register my e-mail i use for kano2 ?

3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I'm not sure which game bruiser/slugger is guessing MAFIA'S, in VC, I know makes no difference.

4. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Yes ,He is talking about Mob Wars LCN and I have never seen it mentioned anywhere that it makes any difference what level someone is, I have never even considered it, Possible in ZS it may make a difference , though ??

5. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

If someone fills your Heavy/Bruiser elite(s) they give you a 5% attack/defense boost that is relevant to your own skill point allocation, so no matter who fills it is fine.

6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

You can continue to use your current Support account (if you have one), but make sure to specify which network and user ID you're submitting a ticket about!