[PC] divisions

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by neill1990, Feb 17, 2015.

1. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

so in PC for the armadas there is decisions they have been there for ever but dont do a thing, think it is just an unfinished or forgotten project from back in the day. i think that kano should finish or expand more on armada divisions, give them a purpose or something.

would be good to see what kano originally planned for them to be, also on the edit page of an armada you see that when you want to change divisions it says this-

[​IMG]

George Burd and Chasity like this.
  2. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

this has been in the works now for over 3 years. from what i understand, kano has too much to do to do anything with this now. maybe in another 2 or 3 years they can take a look at this, and then maybe war mode after that.

3. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

bump I would like to see where this could go a bigger war maybe?

4. neill1990

5. neill1990

anybody else still wondering when this will be cleared up for us?

George Burd likes this.
  6. Marius

Marius Member

why add something that has no affect whatsoever?? erk... surely that suggests more work must've been done by kano on this?? strange one...

7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

It's been so long since these were introduced that I don't think anyone can recall exactly what they were meant for. Right now they're just for "flavor". :)

8. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

I remember these were supposed to be used for future warring to give different advantages in that kind of game play. Nothing was ever done though. Seems like a year or so ago though, someone from Kano said that they were going to implement something with these but nothing has happened yet.

9. neill1990

mustve been over a year ago because i think those were placed there ever since armadas were first introduced