[FB] Deal of the Day

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by LaScepter, Nov 16, 2014.

1. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

Anyone one else having issues with viewing the videos for favor points this week ??...After clicking on the video arrow it only comes up a white screen...never loads and cant close it until clicking refresh for the page... I have tried everyday this week and the same thing...white screen...

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Yup same here, if wait ~10 secs top left will provide a hyperlink. Which brings you to you-tube video the size of ~3"x3" screen with white background, that is over a 10 minute's long, with no reward LOL, gee thanx arseholes.
    PS: if clowns creep you out don't watch it, LMFAO

Kirsten likes this.
  3. LaScepter

LOL...too much work for me...and HATE clowns....:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Kirsten likes this.
  4. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

same thing ... a tease with a white screen ... then it goes your too late ... not a kano thing persay but its on their game in a prominent spot.

5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Yeah unfortunately it's not something we do ourselves, it's an offer from TrialPay on behalf of Facebook, or some such combination of the two.

I recommend contacting TrialPay Support: https://www.trialpay.com/social-support/ and they should be able to help you out. :)

LaScepter likes this.
  6. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I guess FB is the only platform with these videos for FPs? Kind of like the absolutions? Only available on one platform and not others?

7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

TrialPay still has deals available on KanoPlay that work in a similar fashion, but yes the option to watch the videos for FP is technically a Facebook offer with TrialPay, not ours, so it is only available through Facebook.

8. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Also when contacting TrialPay support, please bare in mind that videos are available on a geographical/demographic basis, so if you're not in a certain location or fit into a different demographic then there might not be a video available for you at this time. :(

9. LaScepter

Got ya mi7ch....i dont live to watch videos for favor points ..i havent had any issues like this in the past...usually if they dont load or hold the white screen a day or so later it works...but i will for sure see what TrialPay has to say...:D