[VC] Crossover battle arena

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Demonik1, Sep 2, 2013.

1. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

I dont know if this would be possible but it sounds great in my mind ;p how about a battle arena that could include every vc player on severs 1 & 2? double the xp and rewards maybe? even if its exactly the same, i think it would most def spice things up a bit

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

If this is possible, I'd assume merger is as well LOL 10 starz.

3. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

great idea
    how about once a month they do a battle brawl type where all 3 sites kano kong and fb lcn or vc etc have a BA all sites can enter
    and have the usual 10 day one too
    be good to batle against kanoplay kong fb with better rewards

4. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

What about people that play on all 3? They'd be able to enter 3 times?

5. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

ya why not. i mean i play on fb and kanoplay and i enter in both arena and i think alot of others do to. also people wit alts do it as well to get more xp but in short i dont see why not

6. Survival Streak 0

Ty for clarifying...1 person playing 3 characters in 1 arena (legally), no ty.
    3 stars :p

7. ben

ben Active Member

alts i will give it a 1...

8. neill1990

hey why give it a one everything that can be abused will be abused. just like in the regular battle arena i am almost 100% positive that there are quite a few alts in there and the owner of them is killing them to get ahead. dont put a one for something that cant be avoided. and you cant just say only one per IP adress can enter because there are some players that are legitly diferent peoople and not alts. so why put a one just curious?

9. ben

ben Active Member

you right i give it a 1 and it dont take much to no why...

people has an acct on kanoplay and fb too we all no where that will go dont we ???

yea i give it a one and stand by it i dont like aits and i no people will enter both in to give there self a better chance...

10. slave

slave Member

just curious neill1990, about your conspiracy theory about people killing their alts...
    why would i waste time on killing an alt when i could kill a real account that is worth so much more in terms of reward?
    i can kill practically anyone i want, why would i choose a low value hardly played low reward acct when there are juicy fatties just waiting to be plucked?

do you think that i would get ahead killing off accts that pay 25 million reward? or 100 million reward?
    xp payout significantly better on 100 million reward, takes same amount of time....
    what would you pick?

just curious since you seem to know

11. neill1990

i know what you mean and ya i think it is for the most part pretty pointless but i do see that there is some reasons people would do it as well . and the people that actually make it worth while are the ones that build up an account that putts in alot of health and deffence to make it so that they get really good rewards off them as in a hundred thousand or more hp after killing them and as for deffence they put points into it to make it so the xp rewards are worth it as well. and the ones that have 2 maybe even 3 accounts and doing this are putting themselfs ahead in a big way by getting hindreds thousands of aditional xp with no retaliation scence they are there alts.and if the guy has 1 mil health base in the arena and has 3 alts with rewards of 200000 health bonus plus after killing them he will have put himself 600000 health minimum ahead giving him an unfair advantage. but a i stated before it is improbable that we will ever get rid of these people so that is why i dont really care anymore unless it is directly affecting my game then in that case i would reprt them but 99% of the time they dont bother me and i dont bother them. th can argue it is strategy but i personaly dont conider it a stratagy and more of a cheating way to get ahead of the other players to get themselfs ahead in the game/battlearena ranks.

sortta rambled on here but do you get what i mean?

12. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Good point, actually could be strong all platforms, and hit 'X' person go def, switch to other account etc. hit same person, and so on.

13. Survival Streak 0

Yeah... Imagine 1 person finishing 1st, 2nd and 3rd, lol.

14. slave

slave Member

no i dont get what you mean cuz you dont get what i mean
    if your strong enough to kill anything you see, you dont need to kill specific accts, wastes time to look for them, pick one off teh list that has a nice reward and go to work - thats my take

second - alt accounts dont help you get ahead, they dont, i dont know what you think an alt acct can do for you that a squad member cant....exchange of cash is irrelevant

CASH: $282.529 trillion - there is nothing to do with more cash, it doesnt get you any achievements after 10 trillion so therefore it is pointless, if you hunt even marginally you will get your 10 tril achievement easily, nothing else an alt acct can do is different than a squad member and is actually quite less, so there is no way to get ahead using alt accts, there just isnt, active squad beats an inactive alt account every day and twice on sundays.

you want to get ahead, play the game, have active squad

15. neill1990

i see what you mean. but i wasnt talking about the people that can kill anything i was talking about the people that cant and are doing it for more hp to stay alive longer in the arena hence getting a higher rank from doing minimal effort and not even haveing a risk of attacking an active player. and they can actually find there alts easily by the search bar then hitting them that way. after they are done they go into def mode for the rest of the tornamate and they usualy get a pretty decent rank this way.

16. Demonik1

they could make it one entry per IP address, i know that wont completely stop the cheaters but in reality im sure it goes on in the reg arenas as well and since theres no way around that aspect of it, why not have it? way more participants and exp and battle drops for everyone and it would still be fun as hell for the most part

17. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

i see what u mean but i ment u can enter only once either useing kong fb or kanoplay but yeah im sured it be difficult to manage

18. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

As intriguing as it sounds Im gonna have to say No thanks at this point as well. My reasonings are the same as some of those listed previously ...but also because I dont yet agree with how the Original arena works yet. In addition.....Kano already has issues policing things due to being understaffed...I dont see this as being any diff. Maybe when Kano makes the arena more in-keeping with what was originally intended and they get a little better handle on enforcing the TOU I might be more willing to consider it.

19. Demonik1

all im sayin is abuse will happen no matter what, they could never stop it completely and even with the cheaters cheating it would still be fun to see who places where and does what....am i the only one that sees the possible fun it could be??

20. neill1990

no i think it would be fun especially scence there would be probly more then 1000 people in it and getting an arena with that many people would be amazing in my opinion