[ZS] Crafting limited items

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by kamikazeweasel, Jun 24, 2012.

1. kamikazeweasel

kamikazeweasel Active Member

In order to make crafting an option for bigger and better items for everyone how about adding limited sale items into the crafting blueprints?

Only sale items that seem to come back into rotation every so often could be used. That way everyone still has the ability to get the items just limited to the timing. Maybe make it a UN purchase, a gifted item, a regular purchased item, and the corresponding item part.

In order to create revenue for the game you can tack on a UN cost instead of or in addition to cash that way old limited items that are purchased cheap but behind 5 or 10% in attack and defense could be crafted to be equal to the current limited items. It may end up costing the same UN or a little more (21 un on sale + 4 or 5 un to craft) but for players that have been around awhile and want to upgrade some of our old purchases this would give us that opportunity.

2. kamikazeweasel

Just for examples I see the Shark gun and blizzard luge suit a lot and it is currently on sale for 22 UN and 21UN

Shark Gun (170A/92D) 22 UN + Maadi Launcher (53A/43D) $3.1 billion + Stun Grenade (24A/17D) + Weapon Part (1A/0D) + 4 UN + $1.6 billion = Shark Stun Grenade Launcher (183A/105D)

or

Blizzard Luge Suit (70A/196D) 21 UN + Mercenary Kit (21A/43D) $2.6 billion + Steam Punk Goggles (1A/4D) + Gear Part (0A/1D) = 4 UN + $1.3 billion = Steam Punk Mercenary Luge Suit (81A/207D)

prices and costs respectively thrown out there, you tell me what you think......

3. I really don't like this idea I'm sorry, I spend money on most of the Kano games I play, but I'm not prepared to buy lots of limited items to craft with so I can have stronger weapons, it would be far too expensive if I wanted a full stockpile of them and some people could have a full stockpile of them giving them a huge advantage, I personally couldn't compete with that.

I think they just need to increase the attack and defense values of the limited items :) lol.

4. kamikazeweasel

I guess I just see crafting as a way to make old stuff better and if the old limited that are on sale were added to the crafting table then they could be made in to better items to be compared with the current limited items. I'm not up for collecting or crafting everything, just want to turn my old trash in to treasures lol.