Coop Boss kill help rewards UN Credits?

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Blazing Sadie, Aug 26, 2010.

1. Blazing Sadie

Blazing Sadie New Member

According to the rewards tab under Coop Bosses, it lists UN Credits as a possible reward. I have killed, and helped kill many Coop Bosses and have never received a UN Credit for it. Is this something you intended to do but have not gotten to yet? Doesn't matter to me either way, but don't list it is a possible reward if it never happens.

2. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Curretnly UN credits from boss kills is a low percentage but there is a possibility, people on the forum that have gotten credits from boss kills feel free to chime in.

3. Lil' Ms.Mandy

Lil' Ms.Mandy Member

I have got a few from bosses. It's really rare but it does happen. :)

4. im a leader on pirate clan(myspace) fer 300+ kills on bosses and ive only got 2 or so from them

5. Blazing Sadie

Blazing Sadie New Member

Cool

ok...I have one person in my 171 member squad that says he has gotten 1 UN point from Boss kills...I had just never received one so wasn't sure. Thanks for the responses!

6. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

We would all love to get free UN credits every time we do a boss fight but the thing people need to remember is, people buying UN credits is the bread an butter for keeping the game running. So the percentage is always kept very low so that when you do get a free credit you think "Bonus" an not, "I'm going to go do a heap of boss fights so I can get free UN credits an not have to worry about buying them."

7. AbNo

AbNo Member

Perhaps, but I'll be damned if I've seen any points as a reward.