[All] Confirm feature for buying limited items

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Akkhunter1, May 25, 2013.

1. Akkhunter1

Akkhunter1 Member

You have been rewarded with 1 Bloodsword for 25 Favor Points! I did not mean to do that, i was scrolling up in my feed and my PC lagged and when i clicked on the empire tab it caught back up to its self and the next screen i saw was saying i bought 1 bloodsword for 25 favor points. That was 25 favor points i had worked hard to earn. Now i know i can always go and earn them again, but kano should add a simple thing. A confirm purchase button for limited items, like once you hit buy it will say "Are you sure you want to buy 1 bloodsword for 25 favor points?" Then just have a "yes" and a "no" option. Simple as that, it would prevent clumsy people such as myself from accidentally spending there favor points.

2. The Protector

The Protector Banned

cant believe i gotta give this a 10.

3. Akkhunter1

Akkhunter1 Member

I dont wanna beg them for a refund, if anything me wanting to get my points back will just make me work harder

4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Yo DEV'S, the hide feature for limited items pop's back up after "X" amount of hours, my screen jumped and almost bought a chitty item I do not want, fix this crap, do a confirm button! Dan as you say let us help you--> well how about you help us! it is BS.

5. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

i agree and it has hapend to me a couple times and i know how you feel about asking for a refund. i think i made a thread adressing this problem but not entirely sure. but this is an idea that seems to be verry simple but they refuse to add it even though i think this is probly the most complained about thing that i have seen.

6. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

I gave him feedback as well as an entirely different idea. He asked for the feedback just to give the illusion that he cares, when he still obviously doesn't.

7. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

As I've mentioned before, it's quite unlikely that we ever put in a confirmation button for all FP purchases, however we are interested in fixing possible UI problems that result in accidental purchases (like if the refill button appeared in the same spot as the attack button.)

8. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

OK, Since page always jump up, how about moving sale items that can be purchased even though can hide them from home page, move it to the very bottom of the screen which would make it nearly impossible to "accidentally" purchase a item on whether from screen jump or being on a phone?

Or simply remove it from home page, there is already a tab for sale items under god points.

Last edited: May 30, 2013
  9. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

or they could have it were it isnt a confirm but in a way it is. have it when you click on the item it takes you to davy jones and then you click buy there without a confirmation. so basiclly if you do somehow buy it acidently kano can say we put it so you have to click it twise in order to buy so its your fault for clicking it again. you guys get what i mean?

10. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

I have seen this request so many times now and WB basically said 'no they will not to a confirm button.' So how about just putting the different types of button is a different vertical plain. I get screen lag jumps too as we all probably do from time to time. I too have had near catastrophes as well. If the various buttons were in different vertical planes it would be much more difficult to accidentally do something like this. Please DEV's do SOMETHING about this as lots of us have repeatedly requested a change and all we have had so far is an acknowledgement that it IS a problem and you are NOT going to do anything about it. That is not very nice :mad:

11. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

I have just gone away from this very thread and because of screen lag it made me subscribe to a thread I am not interested in when I was trying to open a thread I am interested in!!!! Screen lag causes problems that Kano Devs are not bothered about dealing with. SO how about moving those buttons to different columns then devs???

12. The Protector

The Protector Banned

I just got something from sale items i didnt even click!

I clicked my history and next thing i know it says i got one of those lousy discount mateys for 21 points.

Confirm button in the near future to avoid more threads about one?