[ZS] Coming Soon to Zombie Slayer!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Wonder Woman, Feb 17, 2012.

1. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

Stamina Boosts, New Hired Squad types and Top Hired Squad Slots coming soon!

wall_feed_squad_stamina.jpg

2. Jessica

Jessica Member

Stamina boosts greatly appreciated. Not so happy about needing to buy more hired squad to fill out my top squad though. I'm hoping the extra squad types will do something interesting at least. Something like getting ammo/chips faster would be neat for a hired squad,

3. CRAZYBEAST

CRAZYBEAST Member

Im excited for the stamina boosts but not much for the hired squad

4. I'm happy to see stamina boosts finally, but I'm not so sure I'm pleased by the new squad.

5. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

I agree with everyone else.

6. RIBBET

RIBBET New Member

i think the new hired squad slots are a good idea, like to hear a little more about what the types are gunna be but it'll free up 10 spots in my top for my actual friends and free up others spots to hopefully add me ;)

And to all the haters, nobody is making anyone "buy" anything just like the current strikers and defenders its an option available if you choose to do so.

7. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

Well, Stam boosts are nice. But until I know what the new Hired Squad does, I'm a bit reserved about the feature.

8. Nobody's making you "buy" anything, but if you want to remain competitive you have to do so.

9. clubber

clubber Member

Thank God & Kano! :D

10. So what

So what Member

date and time ....W T G

11. How about Bigger Faction?? Or a Bench in Faction so we dont have to kick out Vacation Players??