[FB] Click & earn

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Brosnik, Sep 25, 2013.

1. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

KANO - how much longer do we have to have the 'Click & Earn' that does not work running? IF there is no video then don't post the Click & Earn that consistently says you have just missed it. I don't call days and days 'just missing it' exactly. IF there are no videos to click and earn with then don't post it as if there are - please.

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

3. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

We have sent a msg to trial pay, will update when we hear back.

4. Robert Belrose

Robert Belrose Active Member

Why don't you send them a big message then? I'm STILL not able to take part in any of their offers because they suspended my account a long time ago ( Super bowl era ) when they were pushing ads... it is there fault if the 'Watch & Earn' button enabled me to watch a video more than once- they reinstated some accounts but wouldn't on others despite the suspensions being for the same offense. And yes, I wrote to them and they said they had no way to reinstate the account, which is a lie because they reinstated some of them.

5. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

Thanks Kendall. If they have a 'window' into your games in order to promote themselves then they really do need to listen to you as you must surely be an important outlet through which they in turn make money. Here's hoping they take note. I see that this morning I was able to see one of their promotional videos. Gosh - not seen one lately - LOL