Cheating, what is it?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Kel the Merciful King, Mar 27, 2010.

1. Grand Master Fielding

Grand Master Fielding Active Member

Sorry Kel but I don't consider what they were doing as "cheating". Now if he were hacking into her computer at work, that would be cheating. (For the record I know these people well and the wife was my former sparring partner)

2. Michelrpg

Michelrpg Member

Well mister fielding, you are one of the people I (Volt) have accused of cheating on several occasions. Since you are around, would you mind answering some of my questions;

1) whats the deal with several "fielding" users being in game, all created on around the same day, being around the same level, and conveniently almost always being able to join you elite chieftains whenever you need them?

2) How is it possible for you, at your level, that you are able to almost daily bounty me, axeslap me, despite I not having attacked you in weeks, possibly months? I purposely did not attack you for a long time to see if your almost obsessive desire to constantly bounty and axeslapping me would falter, and it did not. So how are you able to do it? Higher levels are not allowed to pick on people FAR below their level, and one would say that a 300-500 level difference would be a big enough difference. Is there a glitch in the game you happened to "forget" to point out to the developers? For about the past 3 months at least?

3) A couple of weeks ago a "fielding" account bountied me for around 40 billion. This account, which is part of the others I referred to (about 5 or 6? is this correct?) happened to be only level 40, This user didnt coincidentally manage to earn that kind of money through a bounty placed by you, did they? 40 billion is an awful lot for a 2 digited level character....

Surely in a thread regarding cheaters, you would be very willing to clear this all up, as it has me a tad confused....

3. Quake

Quake New Member

I am pretty sure it is all minions what you ppl call helping partners or whatever the heck it is on the zynga apps you were able to use firefox to constantly have dummy accounts do your buiding .......as to is it cheating who cares level 1000 plus how much shady stuff did you really have to do to get there I could care less I am sure everyone sleeps well at night and on that note I am having another peer and let it be known I hate grammer lol

4. Marienkafer

Marienkafer New Member

I encountered a case yesterday of a player who was obviously cheating. Unfortunately I didn't know how to report him so I set a bounty on them to make myself feel better lol. I am only in the low 200s and I went through my list to attack some people. I have 82 chieftains. I don't pay or friend people just for chieftains. This person had fewer than I did and should have been an easy defeat. However, I lost the attack. When I looked at the players stats, they were using a 100,000% berserker boost! Is this even possible? They obviously don't have many friends playing with fewer than 80 chieftains to their account. I unfortunately no longer have the name, but cheats like this are more important to me than someone helping a friend level up...

5. Eddie

Eddie Member

Yeah it is possible, its called a 'counter-attack'.

6. Marienkafer

Marienkafer New Member

I've been counter-attacked before. I know what that looks like. I had never engaged this player previously. It simply said you lose, but when I scrolled to the bottom it said the player currently had a boost of 100,000% whereas other players on boosts have 3%, 12% whatever they hoarded up at the time.

7. Eddie

Eddie Member

In a counter attack, the boost is 100,000%. or 105,005% if they got the elites.

8. Michelrpg

Michelrpg Member

Eddie, you are wrong. I just experienced this myself, where I was suddenly countered by someone with a 100% berserk boost. They did an insane 1200dmg, but usually a counter would deal me 600-700 damage.

Also, this was the first time I noticed the 100% berserk boost thing.

About this though, I attacked this guy who I won't name, but I dont recall ever seeing the name, or the guy, yet he had 5 of those berserk counters against me....

9. Eddie

Eddie Member

The amount of damage done depends on the opponents health. If he has a large number of health, and you have less compared to his, he will do significant damage.

10. Michelrpg

Michelrpg Member

Damage dealt is always based on the one with the lowest health, not the highest. Would be a bit unfair if someone has only 1000 hp and they get smacked down by a 2000-hp counter ;).

In any case, the counters dont always have the berserk message on them. And trust me, in my leveling area the only few people I can attack and win against have countered me plenty of times. I never got the message before.

11. Kids lol copy/paste: :D

Luv2Cry has successfully counter attacked you (+100,000% Defence Boost) with a strategic ambush. :p

12. Michelrpg

Michelrpg Member

I'm still waiting for fielding to properly explain himself. I can't bounty people as much as 200 levels below me (not to mention they dont even show up on my list), even if they attacked me the day before or so. Very curious how he can bounty me at a 460 level difference without me attacking him.

Care to explain it, yellowbelly?

============

Gee, you say "thanks" to someone in a message and they get all riled up. You'd think I hit a snare ;).

Money wellspent mate!

Last edited: Apr 16, 2010
  13. Eddie

Eddie Member

There is no limits on bounties(except level 100s and below I believe)

14. Michelrpg

Michelrpg Member

since when is that? I cant bounty anyone 200 levels below me, I'd get the "this user is out of your experience reach".

15. sharky_lions

sharky_lions New Member

someone uses a script, someone uses a multi accounts ... but in fact are two sides of one stick ...
    someone found / wrote the script auto-player, the other person loses ... and, consequently, creates a navy account to offset the advantage the player who uses a bot.

there is an absolutely stupid nuance - "counter attack" ... which allows cowards to fight out from under cover ... if there is a lot of money, why not use them for that? .. a lot of money, mostly from those who use bots or multiakkaunty (meaning, a lot of money on players with the same levels) ...

and from a historical point of view, the counter attack from the Vikings - nonsense! they did not know such thing ... and also counter attack in the harsh realities of life, does not give you 1000000% retaliatory damage ... If I hit somebody in the counter attack with the percentage of damage ... my attack would be equal to the low-flying the engine (and maybe more 250kg * 1000000% = 2500000kg = 2500 tons ... it's more like a low-flying cargo ship :D)!

any of the developers may come to Moscow to try to counter attack me with such force))) if have time to do it before I stabbed ... Do not forget, the Vikings did not hide, they fought in the chest to chest until death or complete exhaustion!

PS "I'm not angry, just a sense of justice hypertrophied ..." (c)

16. eddie is right to some extent.i dont play viking clan but same concept still applies to pirate clan.im top of board on pirate clan and i can bounty mid 200s and higher.when i was lower in lvl like lvl 300 or so it wouldnt let me bounty a lvl 200.its weird how this is set up.

17. sharky_lions

sharky_lions New Member

should be noted that I did not use this built-in cheat ever
    except when he used a different player ...
    I just do not see the point ... if the fight goes on an equal footing - why do it?
    this is just an extra opportunity for cheaters ... retain their low-level characters at low levels ... 10-20 attacks the main character, who, under the counter attack, and on your secondary character in a negative experience ... He built a secondary character does quests ... bought the coolest armor available for the level ... and now he has a Persian who can kill an equal, in terms of availability of armor ...
    If it were not such a function, the owners of multi accounts would have risked much more ... as track them would be easier ...

18. Luv2show is out of your XP range. :(