[Forums] Chat Account

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Cask Richard, Jun 21, 2012.

1. Cask Richard

Cask Richard New Member

Noticed the other day that my chat account has been disabled. Is there an issue with Chat?

2. I don't believe there is an issue with chat, you would only have a disabled chat account if you broke the rules of the chat. There is nothing I can do from my end, please take the time to message Support (Link is below in my signature) with the details.

It may be a glitch or there be a reason you were disabled.

Cheers.

3. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

chat??? fb chat?? the world chat thingy??

4. The Protector

The Protector Banned

One will assume world chat

5. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

it is working now , just went to look

6. Cask Richard

Cask Richard New Member

world chat and no, still disabled, I don't think I posted anything negative, I only post armada openings.

7. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

might be a dumb question, but maybe you closed it by clicking the x and ya have to open it ?????

8. Cask Richard

Cask Richard New Member

sent it off to support along with a screen shot, I do not recall posting anything other than recruit for armada

9. The Protector

The Protector Banned

May I ask what the armada name is?And exactly what you were posting?Perhaps you posted something without even realizing it.Perhaps it was something like "glass".Chat's filter needs some major adjusting as it will show "glass" as "gl****"

10. Cask Richard

Cask Richard New Member

Blackbeards Vengenance, cask richard

11. Did you post it multiple times?

more than 2 or 3 times would be considered spam.

12. Walter Shumski

Walter Shumski New Member

Well i was banned from chat and i want to know why what i posted was not illegal at no means give me a reply back i would love to hear your side of the story

13. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Walter you would have to write to support to even get an answer, Kano is not gonna answer you here.

Need help? Contact support via: http://bit.ly/NZmFp8