[All] Calender Challenges 3 day and 5 day calenders

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Jon Ward, May 21, 2015.

1. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Now i know some of us are quicker then other at calenders. And some of us are able to complete them faster and have to set here twiddling our thumbs while their still going on. Why not if we have the extra time open another calender where if you can complete the first three the final fourth one will have double the experience double the coins and double the items if you can finish it before the timer runs out. Now to make it fair and challenging only way to access the 4th calender is you of course have to complete all three first but you can't purchase keys on any of the first three. Nor can you purchase keys on the 4th calender to get the double exp double coins and double the item reward. This will make it challenging. It might be near impossible to finish on the weekend ones 4. But the weekday one it is possible. Thoughts.

Chasity likes this.
  2. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

I like the idea of extra extra bonus coins & Item rewards!!! Nice one Jon! I'd vote to have this challenge on top of a challenge, buahaha. :)

Jon Ward likes this.
  3. Jon Ward

I took my time not even rushing on the weekday one and as of an hour in half ago i am finished with all three. 2 days and 2 hrs left at the time when i completed. Can easily do a fourth and complete it without even trying. And sleeping like a baby

4. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

This just benefits scripters, bad idea. Just be content when you are done.

Jess likes this.
  5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Ughhh not me, been too busy at work this week, hard to keep up with them, and actually they are no longer a priority for me, I really detest them,so find myself more and more not caring about doing them, getting that way about raids also, dread them when they are near, do them under protest from myself, only a matter of time, before they fall off my to do list. :p

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  6. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

no. it's all i can do to finish one. if you can finish 3 (with or without cheating), more power to you, 3 is enough.

7. Jon Ward

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. And if were going by scripts as an issue. Then we mine as well shut the whole game down since there is a script for everything in games. You just need to know where to look if your going to use them.

8. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

Maybe a bonus for how fast you get all 3 done would be cool but a whole other calendar? No way in hell. For those that have the time, you're already getting tons of coin and exp more than the ones that dont have the extra time to play, why should they get the chance to get even more?

JADES likes this.