[FB] bug , undead slayer mouse scroll

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by domino, Jan 5, 2014.

1. domino

domino Member

why when i attack undead slayer a mouse cursor back me on top and i must scroll 5 times down per undead slayer this mean 5x100..... 500 mouse scrolling down every day .....

2. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

zs has no control over your mouse :p

however if you click on settings you'll see the option "Actions Jump to Response" if this is set to yes then when you click attack on an undead it'll jump to the top of the page...set it to no and the page will stay where you put it

3. domino

domino Member

im with win 7 where i can find this Actions Jump to Response"
    and zs have control on my mouse can set attacking not responsible on user mouse....

Last edited: Jan 6, 2014
  4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

If you click Setting up on the top bar it will open the window where you can find what SS0 is talking about.

settings.jpg

5. domino

domino Member

ahh tnx i searching in my windows ... and whats doing this in settings ?
    Loadout Selection:
    Choose your preferred loadout below:
    Loadout A Attack: 1226 Defense: 438
    Loadout B Attack: 0 Defense: 0
    Loadout C Attack: 0 Defense: 0

6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

7. domino

domino Member

this not work no have changes

lol sorry this working but is so worthless...if the game give 20 points after leveling can be used, in this moment players must choice attack or hp or def.
    thats it i bet on attack (A)
    Loadout Selection:
    Choose your preferred loadout below:
    Loadout A Attack: 1226 Defense: 438
    Loadout B Attack: 463 Defense: 1050
    Loadout C Attack: 906 Defense: 826

Last edited: Jan 6, 2014
  8. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

The loadout feature is not worthless,it is a GREAT feature and a time saver , just because you don't understand a feature does not make it worthless.

9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Yeah the customizable loadout is made for people who want to have one really strong attack loadout, one for defense and maybe a balanced one to tackle different situations (for example). We left it largely up to the player to decide how to use it; if you find that you are OK with one loadout that's all well and good, this feature might not be for you.