Bounty party

Discussion in 'Implemented Ideas' started by JADES, Apr 10, 2013.

1. MobMan

MobMan Member

Gave it 10 stars.

Would be nice to have something like this often, maybe weekly or monthly, the Godfather listing a lot of people at random rather than just inactive accounts.

cindy333 likes this.
  2. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

1 star for listing random players 10 stars for bounty fests of Kano devs

3. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I agree with Linda, with one change. The highest level players have said that they don't have fight/battle lists. What about including them? This would give them a fight/battle list, at least for a day, on a monthly basis, in addition to the battle lotteries every 2 weeks. I would think this would be seen as a badge of honor, and I can't really see any significant negatives (other than the hitlist/bounty killer losing a pile of XP for a day, but I would trade that for some decent cash/coin).

4. There Will Be Blood

There Will Be Blood Active Member

Do we need to throw more money into the game to be squirreled away for no reason whatsoever? Why don't those with hoards of cash spend some of their money instead? Why not incentivize bountying others by increasing the hitlisting achievement up from a pitiful 250 bounties? This is long overdue, the achievement should be up to 10,000+ listings by now. AND/OR an achievement should be added for money spent on hitlisting. This would spark some more activity into the game rather than having drones list random people, which they are doing now with the UN listings (don't even get me started on how this has diluted hunting.) Voted 1/10.

5. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

bring it on. Just dont forget Fb already got theirs and the rest of us didnt get anything but strung along

6. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Actually this isn't a DRONES LIST IDEA if you read it properly this is a KANO listing party which is lucrative for all games, on FB on the 1st go around. I have stated earlier to POLISH MS 1st cause never had a shot there. I do agree with every thing else you stated though, Blood.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
  7. There Will Be Blood

There Will Be Blood Active Member

I did read it properly, I know and understand what idea is. No where in my post does it imply that I think it would be more drone listings.

I discussed drone listings because it was something Kano implemented to increase number of lists going up INSTEAD of incentivizing real live actual players to list, which would be healthier for the game. Having a Kano listing party would be similar in that it isn't actual players spending their money, it would just pump more money into the game for players to hoard and not spend in the game to increase game activity.

8. diva of destruction

diva of destruction Active Member

Oh I am always up for a good bounty party! The Davy Jones bounties are great, but they die SO FAST. Would love to see a monthly (?) Event, Devs do what Cara did for her going away party! Would be Awesomesauce. TEN STARS!

9. 'David Ramos

'David Ramos Active Member

exactly Jade-- maybe some can't do that trick question 1 plus 1= ( I've gotten that after only 4 GOD bounties I got) they have the bot on but watching the screen- but was fun to catch her bounty- & trap her (didnt work hah) or pull the "famous" pill trick perfected by ???

10. foxysiren

foxysiren Well-Known Member

We should have the party once a week...Make the devs play their games.

Lasinagol likes this.
  11. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Every day on KP2. I throw a few up each day. Usually, just for the heck of it and to see who I can piss off. :p

12. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

i agree, it would be nice to see them play their games more...

Lasinagol likes this.
  13. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hey now, I hopped in and asked people to bounty me yesterday! True, I am not a dev, but maybe I can get half marks?

JADES and RainSunGone like this.
  14. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

lol, yes you do pop in from time to time and take your lumps, good times :D

15. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

What happened to considering ideas in XenForo? Under review? Guess Wonderbread said it, but no way could find old post unless commented on it for people to vote up/down. :(

16. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

do any of them even play VC? i don't ever remember seeing one. and i've been playing for a while.

17. Vic

Vic Active Member

i haven't seen any on kong mob wars.

18. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

It has been awhile since there was one, and it was way before Kong or Armor existed

19. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

great idea do it

20. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I'll talk to the developers about setting this up for the near future! :)

JADES likes this.