Bounty Glitch

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Butcher Handed John, May 30, 2010.

1. Today while trying for a bounty kill, I attacked, the severely injured button came up, I attacked again and AGAIN the severely injured button came up...how can I severely injure some one TWICE and not get the bounty? As suggested before by a few others, is there any way we can have this feature removed from at least bounty kills? Also, that button jumping around makes it a lot harder!

2. cesarr

cesarr Member

To get the bounty you have to kill them and they probably healed, that's why you severly injured them twice.

3. yes ive mentioned before that we dont need to know we severely injured someone on the list.also what happened to me was i went for a bounty and it said they were too weak to fight.i have a really poor quality photo of that on my page.

4. no, they didn't heal, my attacks were to close together, and they weren't online...It simply said I severely injured them twice...

5. yes that is very annoying.that doesnt need to be there.

6. suggestion suggestion.please remove that severely injured message when we attack someone on the bounty list.it does not need to be there.it only screws up anyone trying for a bounty.