bounties/hitlists and counters/ambushes

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by ATHEISTIC SATANIST, May 8, 2011.

?

should counters/ambushes count when attacked on bounty/hitlist

1. yes

11 vote(s)
    61.1%
  2. no

7 vote(s)
    38.9%
  1. should counters/ambushes count when bounty/hitlist attacked

2. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

But when you attack someone on the hitlist, does the win/lose go on your stats? Cause if it didn't then technically if you died on an ambush attacking a bounty, that to wouldn't go on your stats. So it would be pointless having them work.

I could also see the higher levels abusing this if it was a feature.

3. kano took them away cause eddie/jill /pimp = kano seems lol it henders their bounty swaps but seem after they cheated enough they problay change it back to their benfit example they got you pluging their return so jill can slove the math play the pimp alt account cant do math but buy her enough time while i eat counters she have time to kill with her alternate account shes got 50 off them seems lol but all you pimps cheat you seem to try to slip this one by every one i think they should delete this post and bring back all mine not one sided lol like this one

4. H U H :eek:

5. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

big papa grendal , I have no idea what your trying to say here ...maybe you shouldnt think of your guild when you are trying to accuse others..i think thats what your doing :confused:

6. lawwy shut up i think pimp needs a vodka shot go sever him ya biatch seem he like making you his servant i bet u thank him for killing you when you get bountied lol just take a deep breath lawwy think to you self why unlees pimp put a glod star on your cubbie hole or helmet raqck up the brownie points then all is good keep letting him lvl off you oh hold on i forgot you just a pimp alt account lol

7. jdg we used to be able to counter when on the list until jill/eddie/pimp took them away cause it henders their bounty swap makes them easier to steal

8. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

once again Big Papa you have proven that you dont know what your talking about so you shouldnt accuse someone of doing as you and your guild does lol

9. larry im starting to think your pee wee herman your going to start saying i know you are but what am i !! lol @ short bus larry/pimp

10. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

Big Papa , Jealousy and envy are what you are experiencing. I know i have played fewer days than you so dont be jealous and envy me because i have done more than you

11. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

Grendal - I don't understand what you are saying.

Larry - Just ignore the troll.

AS - do you mean should they factor into a bounty cost? Or that someone on the bounty list can't *suicide* by triggering ambushes/counters/traps?
    Because I agree with the first. No opinion on the second one.

12. none of the above

if player A has counters on player B and player A is on the hitlist

when player B attacks player A on hitlist player B should be eating player A counters

13. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

Ah. Agree.

I mean, there is not much of a difference between being attacked on hitlist and being normally attacked. The same battle formulas are used for damage, right?

Last edited: May 11, 2011
  14. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

Indeed. And it would make bounties more fun.

Problem here: Counters award xp, being on the bounty you're not awarded xp for getting attacked. Otherwise some players could level from getting bounty attacked.

15. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

BPG...u r absolutely fearless...I dont like u at all...but i absolutely admire your courage, Your a better man than i BPG...there is no way I would put myself out there like that. Your bravery is second to none!!

How about anyone else? Would any of you be willing/brave enough to publish posts as idiotic and unintelligible as his? LMAO!

16. yes we know im eddie and so therefore im para which makes me mike and makes me you and uses bots to self heal bosses and exp unlimited motormouth

17. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

i do not think that u should get the normal xp from being on the HL, but maybe 1/9 of the normal xp i do feel as though u should get bc it is pointless to create ur character as a rider and then get nothing for it

i think the reason that it is the way it is now where u dont get wins/losses is because they allow anyone to attack the HL no matter what lvl the person listed is (which i do not agree with at all and is another reason why i feel like everything is just handed to the higher lvls)

18. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

I can think of a few users.

And the "gain XP while on bounty" is a valid point, Das.
    While the setter OUGHT to gain the XP from their counter, we don't want people using the bounty list to level.

EDIT: Dagnabbit, cats! Your pictures look too similar!

19. i didnt say anything about exp on bounty.

read closer

20. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

Fixed. Reread it now.