Bountied While in Hospital

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Apollo, Aug 15, 2010.

1. Apollo

Apollo New Member

I've been bountied while in hospital about six times in the past few months. I'm obviously ticked off as I can't do that to my rivals. I've documented it as best I can by copying the sequence into a document. It is usually someone with a much higher level so I can't get revenge. Is it a bug in the game or is there some way around this restraint? If this continues it is a huge incentive to quit playing the game as some of my inner chieftains have.

2. I know some apps outside kano have that option -cant bounty if player is in hospital
    and many players use that option attack and hide and its really annoying when you cant do anything to them and you dont know when they will heal up

For attack and hide players that option will be perfect way annoy other players and there will be no way to get them ... well only if they add axe slap request (like on Facebook Viking Clan) so clan can help you with hiding rivals ..

im sure if they add bounty protected if you hide in hospital and not axe slap request -than many players will start quit game .. that's what happen on one apps i use to play so much bad feedbacks from unhappy players.. :(

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Apollo

Apollo New Member

Thank you for the reply but frankly I don't understand it. So are you saying that if you ask your clansmen to ax slap someone they can then bounty them regardless of their health status or hospital status? If that is the case how we were supposed to know that, ESP? Since virtually everyone goes into hospital status after their activity on Viking Clan, as you are going to get pummelled unless you have an extremely high chieftain count and have purchased the requisite amount of warriors, this doesn't make a lot of sense. If you know what you're doing you will catch them coming out of hospital although the change from two activity feeds down to one makes it harder to do. If this is the case then the smart thing to do is only fight bosses which frankly becomes a bit boring if that is all you do.

4. i said that its good idea that rivals cant bounty you when you in hospital >> but only ''IF'' Axe slap requests works on Myspace ! is that make sense ? :)

5. Masta Shake

Masta Shake New Member

Why don't they have axe slap requests on myspace? That would be so useful when retaliating against someone when most of your clan members are on a way higher level than you and can't "fight" per se.

6. i agree bout the axe slap part.

some reason its not on myspace.

7. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Guest

Top Poster Of Month

You all in MySpace are missing axe slaps? If so, your missing a blast! Or some good hate developing between players!

8. we're missing the invite clan to axe slap.

trust me i wish this was added to myspace.

i have a facebook viking account to(low in level)

9. the closest thing we have are players PM'ing each other telling them to slap the same one or two people. Nowhere near as effective as what you've got since the intended targets have more of a chance to heal.

10. Marius

Marius Member

11. gene illugi

gene illugi Active Member

if kano institutes the axe slap requests , like they have in the facebook game , i can agree with being protected from bounties while in the hospital .

12. except on facebook i dont believe your protected even with those axe slap requests.

13. this is old and good thread and thanks for bring this up again ..
    its question about not get listed when we are in hospital like i say before its good idea but only if Myspace players have axe slap request working on feed ...

imagine surprise on your face log in and you(level 2000+) been killed by level 14 :D