[VC] Boss quick kill

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Akkhunter1, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Akkhunter1

Akkhunter1 Member

Maybe adding a option to quick kill a boss, like for 10 or 15 favor points you can have a boss killed instantly. Because i know that some people may not have alot of chieftains and that means they cant get alot of helpers and if they have a boss they dont have the stamina to kill, they could always use a quick kill if they have the favor points to. I know its not the best idea, but it is a idea lol.

2. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

i like the basic idea of being able to kill a boss with one click, even if it takes the same amount of stam one used as if they had to click as often as they do now.

Personally i dont have an issue with this....but some might....but just imagine how much faster and how powerful the big money players could level and become if they could kill any boss with a single click.

3. The Protector

The Protector Banned

How exactly would it work though?
    Random drops how would those work?

Holding off on voting for now.

4. Eraser

Eraser Member

Well, I am seeing some problems with it... 1st...

How are the kill rewards supposed to be calculated? as of right now, You get 25 percent of total xp gain over the whole boss at the end.

2nd. Some bosses take much more than a refills worth of stamina.

Current playing stats leaderboard. The players on the leaderboard fight wins/kils/hitlist kills... are offen players that tried to put almost all thier stamina into fighting as a low level. but still had to balance in thier boss kills. Would skew things up a lot if there was a "kill boss" button that literally took no stamina.

Id like to tell you, If you run out of time at the end of the boss, You are given an option to extend it for 4 un. was instituded for people with low stamina and squad.

EDIT: I just noticed this was a VC suggestion. I should not have rated. It was 1 7.0 Rating before i gave it a 6 so i will move that rating up to a 7. Will try to pay as close attention as I can to adjust my rating along with the other players as to give it no effect.

Its a neat idea, but Im struggling with it. Im giving it a 6 rating.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2012
  5. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Accidentally rated it...I can't give it a 10 yet as I can see problems...5 stars for now..that might change later..maybe for the better maybe for the worse.

6. The whole Idea that you have to use un to kill anything is a bad Idea. If it starts to get used,, Kano will see an opportunity to make bosses so hard that in the end everybody will have to use UNto finish them.

If its because you dont want to push the botton so many times you should have suggested to change the power attack. Now its 5-10-15-20-25-30 they could make it 5-10-20-50-100-250 instead. that would speed things up a bit.

7. Akkhunter1

Akkhunter1 Member

I admit its not a very good idea.

8. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Rating changed.Sorry I just don't see this working at all.

9. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Only issue with this is most players do not realize the quicker a boss can be killed the more experience you will get from that said boss. So if your a boss blaster this would cater to you getting the best payout of experience possible every boss making sure its dead within seconds if a slider is not set. So you can see were i am going with this and were my vote is going to be Its in between 0 and 2

10. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

nice discussion though no one at anyone's throat, we may be evolving :p

11. kayjay

kayjay Guest

finally took a while

12. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Now its been jinxed.

PS:Been trying to see how this idea would work well,but even if this were limited I just don't see how it would work.
    Rating is a 1.

13. kayjay

kayjay Guest

wishful thinking linda :)