Boss Fight/Challenge Help changes?

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by BSaintD, May 25, 2011.

1. BSaintD

BSaintD New Member

Have they recently made some changes to points awarded for both? I know that once you're in a certain number of boss fights, the points awarded for joining a fight drop to 1 for awhile, but tonight I noticed that's now also happening for challenge helps??? :(

Regarding boss fights- the amount of damage done to a boss per attack seems to have changed drastically? I'm not talking about points awarded for joining a fight, I'm talking about points awarded for attacking the boss. I joined a few this evening, and say I did 3- 5 stam power attacks. Usually, the damage done is fairly consistent [varies with health and all, I know!] but tonight, the first attack did WAY more damage than "normal" while subsequent attacks did way less damage- less than 1/2 or even 1/3 of the first attack, even with comparable health...?? Just curious if this was a fluke or another unannounced change?

Thanks!

2. Last edited: May 25, 2011
  3. BSaintD

BSaintD New Member

OIC.... Thanks, AS, that explains the help cap, which sux, btw, 'scuse the language:rolleyes:

About the boss fights- I just joined a Level 11 Ivanov, got my 990-something XP for joining... 1st 5-stam power attack: 1,353 XP
    2nd : 353 XP ??
    3rd: 347 XP ??????
    That's almost the "normal" difference between a 5-stam and a 1-stam attack- what gives???

4. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

We are now just combining the XP received for joining into the total, it aligns itself better with how we show total XP earned in other actions.