Boss drops not being added to inventory. STILL!

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by ecostarr, Aug 12, 2010.

1. ecostarr

ecostarr New Member

Just had a battle with the Opera biss and guess what happened. AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

He random dropped the Opera Cape, so I went to inventory and there's nothing there. AGAIN!!!!!

This is not just happening with the opera boss either. Yesterday, I contributed to a fight with the Swiss boss, and was rewarded with a random drop of the souvenir cowbell. Guess what? Not in Inventory. Day before the same thing happened with the Wrestler turnbuckle drop. Not showing up in inventory when it is randomly dropped. I've mentioned this in a previous post and got several views but not one response. Does no one care about this? Why aren't the Dev's responding to this obvious bug? Is it happening to anyone else, or am I just the lucky one getting messed with. Why has no moderator said anything about this? And don't say someone may have attacked me consuming the destructive in between the time I got the drop and looked for it in inventory, b/c that DID NOT happen.

PS - I'm assuming it is a destructive, but have never actually possessed a single one of the random cape drops so I don't know what its att/def rating is or whether it is gear or destructive.