[VC] Boss Damage: Helper Max Dmg Setting

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Kel the Merciful King, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

While Kano has been tinkering lots with this, the boss setting at present in Viking Clan is to reward level or to a significantly higher next level. If set at the next level in boss damage, no way could 49 other people get in for the end reward. I would like a setting where 49 people could get an optional share above minimum damage.

Example: Level 37 Norns
    Total damage available: 71,610,000
    Boss reward level: 738,248
    Slider at bottom: 738,248
    49 people in: 36,174,152 damage remains
    Next level in slider:4,210,225
    Max people getting in assuming boss owner does min: 17 if they do max

So reduce your increments please to multiples of the min damage reward, that I think was what it was before the Kano tinkering!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Kel the developers are aware of this issue that it tripled after the min is set if moved by players again. Hopefully soon they will have that patched to were its at double again and so on. Sorry for the issues this may cause on your bosses or helping others bosses.

3. PaganWench

PaganWench Active Member

I totally agree here. While I was happy to see the minimum damage slider setting adjusted to reflect the actual minimum reward amount, the next setting up from that is way too high. Why can't the slider settings go from minimum reward amount to any amount we wish to set? Why does there need to be any preset amount other than the minimum reward damage setting?

4. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Boss sliders were fixed as of today they increase at 1 percent increments/