[Other] Block armada requests

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by The Protector, Sep 11, 2012.

1. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Something that's been a bothersome.

It's nice that we can turn off recruiting so no one can send a request to join.

However it would also be nice if there was a option to stop other armadas/guilds/factions/syndicates from sending alliance/enemy requests.

Quite a bother to keep ignoring it only for it to return shortly after.

2. ben

ben Active Member

i will agree with that one...

i have my armada set on private to protect the players...so i dont accept enemy request or alliance...that way no one can see...

i will rate this one with a 10...

3. brad8and8

brad8and8 Member

Have to agree with you guys there, being a leader in VC, and having my own crew in PC in the past, there is a reason to turn your group to private, so what makes them think u would take them as enemy or alliance THE WINGMAN

4. Yup...10................

5. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Cool it's getting some support.

Anyone else want to vote and/or leave a reply?

6. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Bumping back up.

7. Eraser

Eraser Member

Im not voting this down, but I have to say. If it becomes a repeating thing, why bother deleting the request?

If you dont delete it, Then you have 1 request, and you know what it is. So you dont have to bother looking at it until you have 2.

It also supplies a nice link to their faction to go list their officers when you're bored. J/S.

or my favorite. Accept them, go wreck havoc on their whole faction, and then drop enemy/alliance.

Surely that will deter them from sending more request to you no?