Best way to level via fighting?

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by Daniel Barr, Apr 7, 2012.

1. Daniel Barr

Daniel Barr New Member

So, I'm enjoying fights mostly, so I've been concentrating on Stamina/Health/Attack (and another question...any info on what the best amount of each is for focussing on fights?). For the first 100 levels or so, I was able to pick the people with more squad members and pretty much get enough XP to level up and just keep surfing the levels.

Now that I'm 115 I'm normally ending up a few hundred xp short of a level when I run out of stamina.

I've just been picking people with 16-18 squad and hoping for good XP. Is there a better way to ensure I find people that will give me more XP other than just picking one from the list and hoping?

2. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

The higher the squad most of the time the better the experience is going to get. But do not sell your self short. Just by doing battling your not putting your character up the right way. You need to add to energy do bosses challenges everything in your arsenal that kano allows you to do you need to do.

3. Daniel Barr

Daniel Barr New Member

Bosses/Fighting use stamina, only thing that uses energy is outbreaks. I don't want to weaken my stamina in order to increase the energy that much. I'd rather be really good at 1 thing than adequate at all of them.

4. It's Zombie Slayer so I'd imagine there's no real good way to level up from battles alone considering there's a 40 attack limit on each player. Instead, bosses and missions, challenges, calendars, and help requests will be where you'll gather the majority of your experience in the game.

5. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

You need to pay attention to what kind of health people on your fight list have around you. You also don't want to be to strong, because you'll win to easy an get less XP. This may mean you need to drop people from top squad.

It doesn't matter how good you have your stats, you will end up getting to a point where you can't keep leveling non stop.

If you are looking at having high fight wins, then don't level to fast as you the higher you go the less people you will have on your fight list.

Don't listen to anyone who says you can't level just from fighting, you can. There are plenty of "helps" on offer to help you keep leveling while fighting your way up.

6. Daniel Barr

Daniel Barr New Member

Didn't realize that being too powerful would reduce XP...wonder if that's one of my problems at the moment then. Level 123 and have almost 300 attack/1250 health.

7. SHO KOSUGI

SHO KOSUGI Member

The higher % difference in strength between you and your enemy, the less XP it would be..

8. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Health is important as it does factor in the XP percentage.More health you have gives the potential for better XP.Now if your fight list is full of players with a low max health,the XP will suck.And yes,if your fight list has weak defense or just a small squad,the XP will suck.You might want to weaken yourself down a bit but not too much.Just enough where you constantly win but the damage taken and dished out is close.