battle list too difficult

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by icedfate, Aug 2, 2010.

1. icedfate

icedfate Member

I noticed that usually my battle list is full of players that have similar sized clans as me, but lately my battle list seems to be always full of players that have at least 50 to 500 more chieftains than me!

every time I add more clannies it seems like my battle list compensates for the extra chieftains I gain.

I'll sometimes attack the clans anyway to put them in the hospital and it just replaces them with someone else who has a bigger clan!

then 6 hours later I'll log in and my battle list is full of people the same size as me again...

it seems like there is some sort of script in the game that pairs you up against people with similar power but at times it decides to throw you into a "shark tank" full of players impossible for you to beat just to prevent you from leveling..when this happens I'll also see others that are very very weak in there with me and when I attack those I get barely anything from them...

its like its intentionally pairing the weakest players against the strongest ones

does anyone have any insight into this?

2. Masta Shake

Masta Shake New Member

I'm having a similar problem except that I'm running into people on my list that are 1000+ levels above me. In the beginning the levels and clan sizes seemed relatively matched and got more disproportionate as you go on. I think it's just that you run out of ppl close to your size and strength or they are constantly getting killed so they don't show up on the list. To compensate I guess VC becomes more inclusive. Though for those ppl with mass clans there isn't much benefit in attacking you because you get a lot less experience for attacking lower level/lower clan people. Ideally go after the strongest person you can beat for max XP