Battle Leveling

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by kayjay, Mar 19, 2012.

1. kayjay

kayjay Guest

Why are we that chose to level by battling being punished with all the limitations on battling still

1. the drop in experience after 500 battles ( no other form of leveling has limits on it )

2. the limit on how many battles we can do against 1 clan 5000 battles (no limits as to how many bosses one can attack )

3. i for one was so looking forward to the battle drops coming out last week , but low and behold i got 9 drops out of 4500 battles that half of i dont use as the stats are low

4. we had a poll to remove the limit of 5000 battles yet it wasnt in the best interest to remove the limit (so why did we have a poll ?)

2. I'd Like to see the 5000 attack limit removed, and that's all to be honest... I'd like to level with my gf points as much as possible against my level partner :)

3. Maler

Maler Member

actually, kayjay, there aren't that many people who level-up by battling. the majority is levelling "normally" 3-4 times a day by doing bosses, adventures and some battles. i for one, think it's fair, the drop rate. i didn't count all of them, but right now i have at least 1 from each, be them common or rare, and i didn't much battling, only what i got from the fight list.

4. kayjay

kayjay Guest

there is actually a lot of us that battle level its the best way to level ! but thats irrelevant as to how many there are the point being we still get restricted by all the limit set up

5. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

6. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

Well, battle-leveling is the cheapest way to level. It's also the way most easily exploited with bots and alts.

For example, if battle leveling was uncapped, there would be many players who would start playing specialized PvP Characters with leveling partners or alts. They would have this build: rather low att/def/health/energy, extreme stamina. These players could quickly level endlessly for free, and if they let a bot do all the work, they're on the leaderboard within days.

That will be the main reason battle leveling is capped, it's too easily exploited by cheaters.

7. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Have to agree with Das and polish on this one. Like polish said if you want to level you can easily find more players after you reach your limit of 5000 hits on your leveling partner if you choose to. But also i do agree you uncap it 1. You will get the bot users then 2. What if your not a player who likes to battle constantly. It leaves it open to the ones who take games to serious and hit a player 10k 20k depends were they want to stop hitting them. 5000 hits is enough on one single player.

8. Deltan

Deltan Member

Working on getting you guys answers on this stuff, some peeps here are on vacation this week. Inconveniently the ones I need answers from. Soon!

9. kayjay

kayjay Guest

thanks deltan those are the ones that matters

did you get hold of Kendall deltan ?

Last edited: Mar 22, 2012