Battle/Fight question

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Mystic, May 10, 2011.

1. Mystic

Mystic Member

I am not whining - I'm here to get some info!

Today's battle list for me on Pirate Clan has three names, all of whom are more than 1000 levels above my level 1415. If I click the name, I get the XXX is a higher level and out of your XP range. Any form of attack against this player will open you up for retalliation attacks message. (That misspelling is in the message.)

Today's fight list on Zombie Slayer has 15 names, half of whom show at level 1050 or higher to my level 707. In fact, there are only 2 names with a lower level.

This has been ongoing for me in ZS for at least 3 weeks, noticed because I can't beat anyone and take a lot of losses for daily GPs. Noticed it today on PC only because I was doing test hits today to check weaponry. I noticed it briefly on both VC and MW-LCN last week, but it seemed to correct itself later in the day.

I know I am not friends and connected with every possible player in the 100 levels above and below me in all my games - I can find other people to attack just by going to almost any name in a list and seeing who might have attacked them recently or following up on battle updates or hitlist updates. So have I found a bug or was ZS in particular set up to be this difficult? Was PC recently changed to match? Is this a change I should be expecting to deal with in all four Kano Apps?

I would have put this in the ZS subforum, except that it is also in PC today.
    Thanks to anyone who has some insight for me!

(If I have to just be patient and keep strengthening my zombie slayer, then so be it. I'll take it, if that's the way the game is supposed to be.)

2. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

go pick a crew to beef wit and get some people to attack...that should eliminate the lack of people to fight