Battle drops is a joke

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by bully thor, Sep 11, 2013.

1. bully thor

bully thor Active Member

battled for 1000 hits got 7 drops not bad could be better, then battled for another 2000 hits and got no drops at all what a load of rubbish if you keep putting battle drops up at least give it when we battle other wise stop wasting time on doing drops and spend time doing other important issues that have been promised to be done

2. ben

ben Active Member

i no and i agree with you ... they really need to do some thing about it...

3. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

I agree. Im lucky to get a couple every couple thousand attacks. It gets worse the higher the level u are (go figure...lol) . When JJ and I finish off an arena by going head to head with billions in health each the number of battle drops is all but non existent.

The whole reason for battle drops was to bring battle leveling more inline with boss leveling...between the 5k limit and the scarcity of drops it would appear to be more a token offering than any real attempt of balancing things out.

But to be fair....to increase the drop rate significantly for battles now would be unfair. There are many players that had hundreds of thousands if not million battles before battle drops ever came to be