Battle Arena

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Nic21, Sep 23, 2014.

1. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

maybe, but that's not how it's being advertised. newer players will be sorely disappointed that they don't have any realistic chance of doing well. just like in real life, i guess, the haves versus the have nots.

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

How can a new player who has a fight list think they can win an arena,when others have played for years ,the time,energy and money that has been spent in these games ,make for strong players ,and since their fight lists get real slim at the top, the arena's were designed in essence for them, but even if ya don't win, anyone can get some levels , and if played smart even place and get a reward. New players have so Much ahead of them ,things and features many of us did not have in the beginning ,so they are coming into a game that has evolved significantly thru the years.

ben likes this.
  3. ben

ben Active Member

maybe you want to try building your acct for ba ...

Kirsten likes this.
  4. ben

ben Active Member

and i think they also no it dont come over night it takes time ...

Kirsten likes this.
  5. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

i'm working on it, ben, but it takes a while. and i don't have a "group" of players that have been taking advantage of the exploits for the past year or so. my loss, i guess.

6. ben

ben Active Member

yes activity is the main key and i am very active on my games ...

Kirsten likes this.
  7. roger j siciliano

roger j siciliano New Member

i dont do battle arena,i have tried and dont really understand the in,s and outs of it,soo i stay out of it