[LCN] BATTLE ARENA

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Mirana, Jun 2, 2014.

1. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

There are I believe 4 start times, and not all those times are good for everyone, the next arena's are too late for me, so I won't be joining, simple decision for me ;)

2. Mirana

Mirana Member

well the startimes are the most time bad for the most... BA go for like 3 days... why it have to be over after 4 hours ???

3. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

This has been beaten to death, but let's beat on it some more, shall we?

There have always been issues with the arena as others (and myself) have posted in other threads, but by far the worst change was the slider. I will not repeat what I have said in other posts, because it has gone ignored.

That being said, if the required attacks are raised (say, to 1000), I do not believe that this will significantly decrease the number of participants. If I can't be active at the start times, I don't join them. When I do join the 2 or 3 that I am able to participate in across the 3 games I play each month, I normally do well over 1000 attacks unless I'm taken out in the first 5 minutes by a credit card account.

Mirana likes this.
  4. Mirana

Mirana Member

For me just seems not fair that people with 100 Attack rank higher than people with like 5000 attacks... people who fight get a kick in their A** and people who hide get a reward.. serious ?

5. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

If players with 100 attack rank higher than people with 5000 attacks that means for me, that the later ignored building his defense and has no defense time at all in the arena. Do you have any defense time and are you using it when you are under attack?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2014
  6. Mirana

Mirana Member

I dont speak about me.... serious its here not about me.... i just give u a example... Underdog Attacks 14,655 Kills 33 Rank 19 .... he is a really high level ( 4500+ ) with pretty awesome def.... Boogie attacks : 268 Kills 0 ... hes a level 1363 Rank 13 ...well if u you actually fight and attack the wrong person, you are dead in a heartbeat, so no def. time can help you with that....... like i said do fast some attacks and hide in def mode so u get the reward.... fight and you are pretty fast dead... just a namechange in HideArena would be awesome.

7. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

lmao. The arena numbers on all platform were in a steady decline well before the 100 minimum was implemented. Its remaining somewhat steady now. As a player who has been watching very closely....there was no significant decrease in participation number after the increase to the minimum of 100.

8. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

That could be the case for some but its hardly the main reason. For starters lets not forget that perks (such as def. stance) are based on the percentage one has allocated to def. not the actual def amount. Lets also not forget that kano changed everything midstream and took the advantage away from the balanced build and gave it to the def. heavy build when they implemented the attack slider. The duration of the arena was cut by 2/3 over night . Not only did this turn many active players inactive, it also added to the whole start time issue

Lets not get silly here. Without a doubt the vast majority of players stand a way better chance of ranking higher by sitting in def. stance which makes the arena contradictory to what it was intended to be. Hence one of the many reasons for the shameful participation numbers.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2014
    Mirana likes this.
  9. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

i dont see why anyone wouldnt join, you get free exp for doing nothing and if you cant play you could still rank decently enough for ok rewards and if you get really lucky and stay off peoples battle lists till the end then youll get decent rewards for doing nothing....almost the same as the people that get 100 attacks in a few secs then sit in dmode and collect

10. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

If you don't get at least 100 attacks in, there is no guarantee of a reward, and even if you get one being totally inactive, it would be in the lowest tier. Plus, I don't want to give someone else (usually an enemy in game) my health award and XP at my expense if I know I can't participate, get any achievements, or get a ranking. The join XP alone isn't worth it to me.

11. Demonik1

i know nothing is guaranteed but if you CAN get a reward for just joining then why not take a shot at it? ill take any free exp i can get...takes a quarter of a mill for me to level so every little bit helps

12. Demonik1

and trust me, unless your reward is like 10 bill health then youre not really making a huge diff in anyones arena status lol

13. Kirsten

But at least if someone joins, gets their 100 hits in they can get a reward, happens all the time, in FB PC , BTW that arena last prob 6 to 10 hours depending on when it begins, last night it was 1:00 am EST and ended 6:00 am EST approx , sometimes it may last longer when the majority of us can play. FB VC arena can last longer sometimes, got some big players there also. Just sayin since some say theirs last a couple of hours , since we have alot more players on FB, alot of hurting hands , except for the script users , their hands don't hurto_O

14. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

KP2 arenas only last 3 hours, except for Pirates, where the strongest 10 players kill everyone else off in the first 3 hours and make everyone wait 3 days to collect rewards.

15. Kirsten

Well that stinks, Jared.

16. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I know. It didn't used to be so bad, but ever since the slider was implemented a year or so ago, that's how all of the arenas have been on KP2. No point in joining them for what is essentially a challenge help XP bonus if you can't get anything else out of them.

17. Kirsten

Personally I like the slider I can only play for a short while, carpal tunnel and all so I get a few kills quick , I can last maybe 45 minutes with advil before I gotta stop but I can get some kills in and then coast .

18. Demonik1

all im sayin is it cant hurt you to try and get a lucky top 100 reward by at least entering...you get nothing for sure if you dont enter...its a no lose situation if you think about it

19. Mirana

Mirana Member

Results last BA

Gomer Attacks 1,155 Kills 3 Rank 3

any Attacks 828 Kills 0 Rank 6

8675309 Attacks 306 Kills 0 Rank 7

Well serious that gettin boring and is really annoying!

People with 10,000-20,000 rank more worse.... anyway... why should i spend gf´s for refills when i can hide the whole BA ?

20. Demonik1

why? even if the exp you get isnt the same as in-game exp for battling, its still nonstop attacking and easy levels, ill spend fps for that when i have them to spend, only reason i play the arenas at all is the easy exp i can get and free fps if i dont have them to spend, like i said before its a no lose situation for everyone, no reason not to join. one thing that will always be true tho, if you dont join you wont get anything at all