Battle Arena Tweaks

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Fusheng, Jan 2, 2013.

1. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

BA suggestions

make our avatars blank so we all the same and less easy to guess whos whos

if you suicide then make that invisible to others so the person who got the reward cant be targeted
    (players who team up suicide on each other and this opens them up for attack)

even make the who killed invisible to others so you cant be targeted for stealing
    (only the player who got killed knows and can reveal who to there friends if they wish)

make the def time go down by 10 mins every time you have stayed in a full amount
    this will stop people hiding in def for most of the time
    so first time in 1.30 then 1.20 and so on

remember these are only my own suggestions please dont be negative for the sake of it

2. The Protector

The Protector Banned

When someone suicides...it says "killed attacking another opponent"

So that's already there.....

3. Bocce

Bocce Member

Is it negative that I disagree with 75% of your ideas?:)

4. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

not quite correct ,yes it does say that but if you type in the name of the player in the search bar it will tell you who killed them

5. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

lol no not at all :)

6. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

I will give you a 9 mark. Only thing i disagree with is removing the name of the player who stole the kill from you. I understand it's part of game play that you can play that way it's your choice. But myself as a player who works that person down and spend 700 to 800 stamina on just one single player sometimes and it be taken right out from under you give's you a new target to hit since all there doing is sniping in the arena. And half the snipes who have taken my kills i have returned the favor they can barely hold there own in the arena unless they play that way. I consider it doing a favor for others and i am sure others probably feel the same way. Other then that i do like all the other idea's. About more anonymous play. Since it has become obvious of who is who in the arena since there has been enough of them now. Can work in all arena's if it gets a great rating.

7. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

the last comment you made Jon re people should not be anonymous
    theres different ways of playing some chain down getting good xp and maybe not loosing much health themselves in the process (probably the best tactic so if stolen you havent been hurt much)
    yes they get stolen and there people who watch and poach at last minute
    if you dont have lots of stam or cant afford stam you more likely to sit and poach
    but thats still a game plan
    my only argument is if you choose to chain down someone then get it lost thats your choice and risk to take
    but i definitely think we should all have blank avatars to hide who we are this would be fair to all then

8. The Protector

The Protector Banned

If you see the kill reward then you still have a good idea who someone is especially if they're of higher level.

And even if you don't see it,the stats alone can give you a good idea if they're of higher level or not.

So you just can't completely hide.

9. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

i agree there always some clue but a blank avatar gives you a chance at being unknown

10. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Maybe if your a lower high level(does that make sense??)

But if you're in the top of the leaderboard,kill reward will give you away no matter what.

11. There Will Be Blood

There Will Be Blood Active Member

How are we supposed to vote when there are 4 unique things to vote on?

12. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

im not asking for votes just posting suggestions

13. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

Then shouldn't this be in general discussions?

14. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

it is now so suggest away

15. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

i have to disagree when i was attacking in LCN BA i noticed high kill rewards but i still couldnt be shure who they were
    maybe the top 20 able to tell but its not easy by just there kill reward

16. Joe Bloggs

Joe Bloggs Member

Sorry Mark, I disagree with you 75% as well and agree 100% with Peter on his initial comments here.

Your first idea is a good one. I already stopped playing because of all the low-life scumbags (even though I had lots of fun taking them out), your other suggestions just make it even more scumbag friendly.

Jaco

17. There Will Be Blood

There Will Be Blood Active Member

Well, you were because it was in the IDEAS section

18. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

ideas without votes i been told is general discussion thats where this is now

19. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Almost every aspect of the games are already skewed in favor of the low to mid levels, I don see any reason to do even more . These "tweaks " would help all but the highest of levels in a game that is supposed to fair to all, thanks but no thanks

20. Geoff Heretic Wild

Geoff Heretic Wild Active Member

Minimum Attacks to get into the top 100

One of the things that I hear all the time is when someone poaches a kill.
    This last/current Arena, I wound up with over 7400 attacks - yet only 6 kills.
    I saw one person with only 500 attacks and yet they had 8 kills!
    No way they took someone out with only 500 attacks...

One way to counteract that, would be to say have a minimum amount of attacks by the time there are say 100 players left. Something like 5000? If you don't have 5000 attacks by that time - BOOM - you're dead.
    That will force those who just poach to actually do some fighting.