[VC] Battle Arena - The Road Ahead

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Dec 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kevinmalo

kevinmalo Active Member

Yes i agree with you, but kano shouldnt change it to pay to rank, just click more than the rest, it takes no skill and its boring, people say that they gain some more levels... but kano released a lvl up event already (raid bosses).

Kano should have decreased def times instead (lets say to half for example).

This is Arena and the strongest (or smartest (decent player)) has to win, wich is/was the main goal of arena.

now it is "Stamina Refill Showdown" or SRS ....

I got atracted by arena when i started playing.... now i see people want to go , not participating , new players failing even worse and quiting faster...

George Burd likes this.
  2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I do not understand this thing about stamina and why you feel this is even an issue or what is being discussed this is about players doing nothing and that they should get nothing for playing like that

George Burd likes this.
  3. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

I dont spend, nor have i ever spent one cent on the arena and place well when i actively try to. There are lots of ways to gain fps without spending and saving them for an arena run can net you alot of levels

Kirsten likes this.
  4. ben

ben Active Member

you say what - cost you a 100 fp just to win 75 fp ... guss you got that one wrong ... ... so yea it will cost people more ;)

George Burd likes this.
  5. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

i would be curious, ben... so you don't spend FPs for the arenas? you do it all with the stamina you have and the skill points you have allocated and nothing else?

6. ben

ben Active Member

most of the time i dont unless i want to use more stam to knock out the d mode players for extra levels ... i all ways come out a head in battle arenas ...

7. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

If you say so, it doesnt take long to save up fps for an arena run....i used about 100 but all i had to save was about 60, maybe less, the rest came frome the levels i gained during the arena

Kirsten likes this.
  8. kevinmalo

kevinmalo Active Member

so you think that ranking for doing the most attacks (as much as you want since you can revive) is better that ranking by skills that are worked for years?? im including attack oriented/ active players ,...

i dont mind if kano gets totally out the defensive stance, it is not right to rank by attacks done. and also being able to revive.

George Burd likes this.
  9. Robert Belrose

Robert Belrose Active Member

Before you changed the arena from a 'last one standing ' to a 'who can click faster and longer' event maybe you should have cleaned out the script users

10. Kirsten

IMO yes it is just fine to rank by how many attacks done when someone does 100 min attacks and hides in def for over four hours.

11. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

the point is there were many other options to weed out your "turtles" without crippling active players with high def.

Kirsten likes this.
  12. Kirsten

Hey I did not make any decisions, you need to speak to kano they are in charge not you or I . :)

I am not thrilled with revive but I can live with it

George Burd likes this.
  13. George Burd

unfortunately I feel like I am on mute sometimes here, I feel like running around jumping up and down yelling hey over here turn up minimum actions,, or hey penalize inactivity faster after 3 consecutive hours without a attack you lose 10% health and once again I am not against new arena I am against a year of build getting flushed down the toilet

14. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

this is funny. it hasn't been "last one standing" OR "who can click faster and longer (read: bots)" ever in PC. the top few players knock every one else out within the first 24 hours (if that) and then sit there until Kano ends the arena.

15. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

it's not really flushed down the toilet. it's so bad now i can get a top 100 ranking without a single click. not bad for all of my hard work, i'd say.

16. George Burd

You want tostop snipers kill rewards to whoever has highest % damage, you want longer arena 1 stamina hits these are simple adjustments

17. kevinmalo

kevinmalo Active Member

Did you miss the part where i say ts better to remove defensive stance entirely??? can you read it again?

18. George Burd

Mi7ch has already posted the devs wishes this thread should be closed now, its like a splinter festering in my hand. decision is made close this thread please and Mi7ch give me something fun to chat about please, how about a story contest, or a new event idea forum to chat on?

Lasinagol and Kirsten like this.
  19. Kirsten

LOL good attitude :) and yes it seems as it stands the decision has been made by kano, I can live with it.

20. George Burd

or oysters obviously by my pic I LOVE oysters on the half with some fresh horseradish maybe a touch of tobasco

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.