battle arena stats lowered

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by bully thor, Jun 16, 2013.

1. bully thor

bully thor Active Member

can you tell me why when i entered arena my arena stats were min att damage 392950 def mode time 3143 and my armed was att 1,355 def 419, but when arena started it all drop hell of alot, min att damage 98890 def mode time 2490 armed att 341 def 332,plus lost over 500,000 on my total modified, i set my stats as i wanted it not for you or the game to change it

2. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

I seemed to have a similar problem this time around but with the timing of my defense mode. The stats were equal to regenerate while the arena was going on yet when I had started (just before entering) the time in def mode was about 60-70% more than the regen time. At time of first use (and noticing), they were the same. I flipped ya the bird over there on the left coast at that time.

I also heard of someone not having to wait at all for def mode to be available after coming out of it and I suspect your not going to hear a complaint of that bug. In fact, there were many players that seemed to be able to ride the whole arena in defense mode and again, you are not going to hear from them.

So something is buggy here. The thread might belong elsewhere started by Bully but its a terrible shame an ardent player of this feature was so penalized.

I realize that these issues might be with in some cases, in 1:1 in support, but like I said, you are not going to hear a peep from those who had "good" bugs.

Signed,
    "BUGGED"

3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I have a defense time of almost 3 hrs. I didn't play this time around so didn't check, but started in defense and taken out right about time was up. Placed 34TH not doing a thing because of this new 3 stam attack, I can literally not play and have almost same outcome in placing.

4. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

I know its based on allocation of skill points but 3 hours? 10800 seconds? Shaking my head wondering how you can pull that off (ya beast!)

5. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Defense Mode Time 9869 seconds actually mine LOL Recharge SUX though Defense Recharge Time 2500 seconds

Last edited: Jun 17, 2013
  6. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Bully Thor, if you have not already send this to support ,which is backed up badly, but this way they have your info and can look into your account, I will get Mitch's attention for your post and question.

7. bully thor

bully thor Active Member

thank you Linda

8. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

You are welcome, but remember they are not in for a few hours yet, they are on PDT time. :)

9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hi all, sorry for the late reply! The developers were tweaking some things in the Arena, which is why stats were a little different than normal this time around. It will be fixed for the next Arena. Sorry for the inconvenience!

10. bully thor

bully thor Active Member

ok thats good to hear, thanks for reply