Battle arena round 5(unofficial)

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by The Protector, Aug 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ben

ben Active Member

if he said i live in a city he is dead wrong... i dont even live near a city ...

2. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Pimp need to stop assuming.

3. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

lol...i didnt mean "close" as in proximity but "close" as in your relationship as friends

4. The Protector

The Protector Banned

You're not the only one that can make friends off a game.

Not just virtual friends,actual real friends.

5. polishpimp

assuming? obits are mandatory,,,regardless of how far out u live they will be published.

6. polishpimp

oh...did i imply differently?

7. The Protector

The Protector Banned

I have to assume this means wherever this Ben lived that Ben doesn't even live anywhere close.

And it's a COMMON name dude.

8. The Protector

The Protector Banned

OBITUARIES OVERVIEW
    An obituary is the written announcement of a person's death. These are also commonly referred to as "obits" or death notices and submitted to newspapers, usually by the attending mortuary. An obituary usually provides a brief account of a person's life including their family members, interests, achievements and burial arrangements. The information contained within obituary records is considered highly valuable for research purposes among genealogists.
    Obituaries are most commonly distributed by newspapers. They are written by family and friends and then submitted to a newspaper's advertising department to be published as "death ads" for a fee. Many public libraries maintain indexes, searchable by name and death date, which provide the newspaper name and page number where a specific person's death notice can be found.
    An obituary is not considered a public record, meaning that newspapers are not required, by any state or federal law, to publish an individual's death notice. Submitting a death notice to a newspaper or database is considered a voluntary act on behalf of those close to the deceased. Since these records are not kept or distributed by a central organization, the best place to begin obituary research is thorough independent newspaper archives and databases.

I'd link the site but I can't as it violates the TOU.

9. polishpimp

it listed a first and last name....out of respect i didnt mention his last name or his location

10. polishpimp

hmmmm...perhaps i was mistaken about it being mandatory, still dont change the fact that the same name and locale were in an obit. I was just concerned that it might be a family member so i asked, problem?

11. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Not totally wrong.I rechecked and found that in SOME cases its mandatory for death notice.
    SOME cases not always.
    You're partially right.

12. polishpimp

sweeet! But i must admit....i dont undertstand why your going on about this.....its not like im accusing or even implying that you would take over or share his account if he passed away. Thats obviously not the case as all Kano would have to do would be to check and see if his forum IP suddenly changed, he is by his own admission bed ridden, cant imagine hes out using other pcs in diff cities as an ip would clearly show.

13. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Did I ever say that?
    Don't believe I did.

14. *wendah*

*wendah* Member

Pimp, when you start posting crap like this. Have the old lady stop you, cos you sound like you're takin' this internet thing way too serious. have her get you into a hobby or something.

15. *wendah*

*wendah* Member

i think having the search bar is something Kano feels the game needs. It also appears they seem to understand that the search bar creates issues w/ganging up. I think some one suggested raising the minimum from 100 hits to 1,000 but it takes something like 1000 to kill someone. 100 is no bueno.

16. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

for someone that didnt feel like playing you sure attacked me enough Ben and along with 3 others i was taken out. when i saw how many attacks you had it shows me that you were very active. thank you so much. keep in mind im not even level 2800 yet lol

17. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

i also dont remember him saying that the arena should be biased towards ANY level and that would include giving the "lower levels" an option that helps them and only them. free for all, all out battle till one is left standing. ive watched you whine and complain for all the wrong reasons time and time again, i wont point out your hypocrasies as we all have them and 999 times out of 1000 its not done intentionally. in ANY game i ever play, i like to do good as all others do and i can tell you this...i will use any strategy, feature, tactic to do as best as i possibly can as should you and anyone else in any game and if that includes adapting to the arena by killing lower levels when i need health, which ive done...ALOT, then so be it. in my mind the best strategy is to take them out first since i actually gain health while beating them down AND the kill reward if i get it. ive had clan and guild members ask for help and without the search feature i would be unable to do so unless i accidentally stumbled across just the right person as they were attacking whoever asked for help, almost an impossibility. you want them to give the search feature to only those that can benefit from it, in theory anyway, and restrict the people that have earned their way to where they are as if they dont matter? what exactly did you expect when the arena started? some level 2500 make it farther than the plethora of people that are 3000 and up?? did you get all excited and think you had a chance to do really good then felt the disappointment of reality? whatever your expectations were, apparently you didnt get what you wanted because of all the poor poor lower levels that get killed before they could get a chance to play. im sure everyone else is your main concern and your own self serving needs are the furthest thing from your mind. why dont you just build a bridge and get over it? EVERYONE knows exactly when the arena will begin WELL before it begins and if youre not there for it then thats just too bad, maybe next time. you dont make any valid points just whiney complaints making you look more and more absurd with each round of the arena that passes. i dont see them eliminating a main feature of the arena in any game. higher levels should have the same options as anyone else in the FREE FOR ALL arena regardless of what you or anybody else continues to whine about. you really think it would make a difference if a low level made it to the top 50 from not being 'SEARCHED" by a higher level? in the end they will be found with or without the feature and they will go down like a sack o potatoes. give it up, your incessant whining is futile

18. brad8and8

brad8and8 Member

WOW CAN U NOT READ, or r u just ignorant. he wants it kept for the majority and restricted for the minority high levels

19. brad8and8

brad8and8 Member

OK so it is ignorant, have t keep repeating his self just like u r so the dumb ones understand

20. brad8and8

brad8and8 Member

yeah it seemed more like u guys just came across me. yeah we had absolutly zero coordination on this 1, mainly because everyone started at different times, and the other 2 guys were just random players who jumped in because u guys got my health down. I made for a nice fat target then THE WINGMAN

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.