Battle Arena Discussion (Round 3)

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Eric, Jun 30, 2012.

1. brad8and8

brad8and8 Member

i say kudos to the players who teamed up and took out the players who ruled the last arena. Honestly if u are the top players in the game it wouldnt take much to find u in the arena, look for the 1s with a high health reward. and if u know some of the battle arena names for the other high levels, its just a matter of elimination.

2. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

You r a funny one. I rarely play PC.. the majority of my stats u quoted were accomplished in about 60 days including most the levels, although I did just finish #2 in the MS PC arena. Comparing MS to FB is apples and oranges, had I started in FB obviously my stats would be even better considering there is more than double the opportunity because of the player count. You consider MS to be easier?? Do u even play on MS? I have accounts on both MS and FB and consider MS to be way more difficult because of the lack of opportunity, pretty easy on FB when everything is in abundance, but thats just my opinion.

I play all of Kanos games, VC being my favorite. Not only have I been playing from very early on...Ive taken 2 separate accounts to #1, the second in just mere months. So yea....u might say I have a lil experience

3. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Players Remaining:
    So how did you get #2 when you've got more kills than those other 3?
    Let me guess who's left.Jim,angel,guns(or jj)and you.

4. polishpimp

Health is the determining factor in a tie not the number of kills or attacks, I have the second highest health. I have lousy Defense I took almost as much damage as I gave. We are probably just gonna let it time out because the stamina burn was off the chain and we are all happy with the order of finish, We love the fact that the lowest level on our team will finish#1 and had the kill shot on the #1 player...it just seemed right. If the other players want to reveal themselves that up to them...but I was "Border line"

5. The Protector

The Protector Banned

No worries Pimp.Lesson learned.Next arena you won't find us that easily.Only one way to of known all of us.That won't happen again.

6. polishpimp

This thread is turning into a laugher, if u get rid of the search option I 100% guarantee that only the highest of levels will ever win the arenas. In MS PC a group of player just proved that with a a little strategy and dedication that the biggest of levels can/will and have fallen. The #1 player in MS PC is over double the level of the #2 player and dominated the first 2 weeks of arena play and brought a couple of his armada members along for the ride. Im happy to announce that none of the those players fared well this week due to strategy, teamwork, perseverance and dedication, this week the arena was dominated by players thousands of levels less due in large part to the search feature....take it away and kiss any chance you ever had of winning away. Unless of course you are friends with one of the big dogs.

Im tired of listening to players cry about start times....if you arent dedicated enough to show up (regardless of reason) and play straight through ....then you dont have a good shot at winning and thats on you, its a game get over it. For those that do have the time and choose to do what it takes to win...Good for u. There is no happy medium....u either give it your all or be happy with what u get.

A major glitch in the arena is yet to be fixed...for the 3rd week in a row Ive not been awarded the "kill reward" after delivering the a deathblow, this happens A LOT and this week it nearly knocked me outta the game. I delivered the death blow on an opponent and did not receive one of the larger killl rewards (366B) at a time when i was very low on health and invested most of what I had left into killing that opponent. The kill was not stolen, no one else was attacking this player. I got the "dearth blow" notice, I was listed under the players name as the one that killed them, I also asked the player later if anyone else was attacking and they said no. Of course I contacted Kano support immediately after it happened in hopes to rectify the situation, If i wer u and have a similar issue....dont even bother, I knew the answer well before they gave me one a day later. "someone else stole the kill". COMPLETE AND UTTER BS!

The rewards for the arena are still woefully low. I probably wont be doing any more as the FP reward is a joke and the XP is better but still far less than in the regular game. The battle drop rate seems to have fallen off and if your a decent level than most the drops are worthless.

If Kano takes away the search bar it will be the kiss of death for the arena, no one uses it to search out lower levels they use it to get the big boys, take it away and kiss any chance you might have had away. Take away the strategy and u will have something very similar to GP and GW.....a mere shell of what thy were promised to be with lack luster rewards, which is exactly why I dont bother with either of those anymore

Last edited: Jul 6, 2012
  7. The Protector

The Protector Banned

You mean PC not VC.Stop getting your games screwed up.

8. polishpimp

Good catch, I fixed it ...ty. But i still dont see why it would confuse anyone....everyone knows the#1 player in MSVC got knocked out early in both arenas....LMAO

9. LMAO!! It's called deductive reasoning. You don't control our ability to use our brains.

10. The Protector

The Protector Banned

No worries,all of us know what happened,not happening again.

11. Obviously you understand how it's done. Good for you. It's nice to see someone, a rival, use their objectivity.

12. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Back on topic,lets go ahead and get rid of the search feature.Is there a selfish reason for this?Maybe.Is there pros and cons to getting rid of the search?Yep,there sure is.

Pros:gang attacks minimized
    mid to high levels can't gang up on a lower player.
    Cons:gives lower levels 0 chance.

Seems there's more pros than cons to eliminate the search.

13. So you say........if it doesn't happen again, it will be because we CHOOSE not to enter again. I, personally, find the arena to be boring once we find all you bad guys and take you out. Too much stamina used. Too much time used. Not enough rewards, other than reading the losers crying in the forum, that is.......lol.

14. Nice language there, MODERATOR. I couldn't disagree with you more. Why would you eliminate ANY strategic feature of the arena. From day one Kano said it would be a free for all. Water it down and there really will be no reason whatsoever to join. Use your heads, people. Form your own alliances. Use EVERY strategic tool at your disposal and kick our butts! Stop making excuses for why you don't win and make a plan to win!!!!

15. Yep, I agree......this suggestion DOES seem self-serving. Hey! We agree on something, finally.

16. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Oh but that is a plan.Eliminate the search,and that helps disrupts others plans while strengthening others as well.Win-win.Stop making excuses for why you want to ruin someone elses strategy.A true player has many many backup plans.Not just use search which any novice can.Stop making excuses as to why you can't come up with another plan.

17. The Protector

The Protector Banned

It's official.I was all for the search feature.Now I'm with the votes to get rid of it.

18. blackheartpimp

blackheartpimp New Member

Didnt have patience to read all 6 pages presented for perusal here, was engrossed in ESPN14 coverage of Garbage Collectors World Finals.

All I know is this: I crush. Yay!

(hatedbyidiots/youcameinsecond/nextclevernametocome): could you please just once let me pin that bounty on the donkey? I have tried super hard, always healed, and have even baked pies for you but have no idea where to send them. Thanks! (advanced message of when and where you are going to be listed is also, with all respects, much appreciated).

19. blackheartpimp

blackheartpimp New Member

Oh snap, I forgot this was a BA thread! BA is awesome! I enter, go about my life, log in, Im dead, and #1 player in game wins first! That is sooo cool that the lower levels now have a chance to compete. All it will take them is 90 thousand stamina and a buttload of health. Like I said. Awesome!

20. ben

ben Active Member

i beleave my self to get rid of search ... that will stop the gang war in battle arena...with it its more like gang wars out on the street...its very unfair...