Banned, and i have no idea what for -.-

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by FredSlayer, Aug 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FredSlayer

FredSlayer New Member

Your account has been frozen due to violation of the Terms of Service!
    Your account has been automatically frozen by our system due to automated game play. If you feel that this is a mistake please contact us from the app page to clarify this situation and explain the activity that has been logged on your account. The use of automation or scripts to play the game for you is not permitted!

Erhm. So i was watching TV while clicking my way through fights and its all good, then i get a friend request, i accept it and add to squad. I then navigate back to fight page to keep grinding, and im met with that somewhat rude message.

I would prefer not being accused of hacking\cheating for no reason. Anyone who can help with this?

2. FredSlayer

FredSlayer New Member

-.- After mailing my complaint i get a notice back from "kano" saying they will review my situation for a week? wtf did i do??

"List of Things That Will Get Your Account Disabled

· Using more than one account.

· Using any kind of bot, script, or automated method to play the game for you.

· Making real-world threats or slander to any other player in the game.

"

Well, i didnt fugging use ANY bot, script or automation effects. I only have 1 account, and i havent even spoken\msged another player apart from my post on this forum.

So, please tell me wtf is this "violation" you have logged on me? Dont tell me you will take a week to review my case, WHEN I DONT HAVE ONE.

Fix my shit or loose 1 player+whoever else i can convince to quit with me. This is borderline insulting, and the way you brush me off without any details is just plain rude.

3. i know that developers is collecting all suspected info about player carefully
    they will look at your acct and reply you back .. so just be patient one week its not so bad ...

also my advise to other players
    i know that some players give they acct details to they levelling partner to do levelling when you sleep ... and u must be careful about that can be some one who is abusing game by using script and you don't know that !!

4. Vampryss

Vampryss Guest

Top Poster Of Month

5. FredSlayer

FredSlayer New Member

I did that this morning. Anyways, i just got a short msg saying my acc has been looked into and im now unfrozen. No details again :s

So, in other words, your "safety" glitched, and you dont want to admit it? ;p
    Ah well, im not gonna say anymore ^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.