Aztec High Priest, Silverspike, Silent Assassin Blacksmithing tips:

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by DarkStratus, Jan 25, 2011.

1. marlinspike is more logical.the blades attack is 20.highest weapon in blacksmith is 20/20. the blade doesnt make sense in this case

2. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

I'm pretty sure it's not the Secret Gifts.
    We know one is a gift, and the other is debatable between Giant Pearl and Red Pearl Compass.

WE NEED A HINT!

Last edited: Feb 7, 2011
  3. alaskaboy

alaskaboy New Member

Silverspike

So Far No Luck unlocking it I Have tried Over 50 times So far nothing i got all the rest but that one

4. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

Do you have any useful contributions? Such as the attempts?
    You tried over 50 times, what did you try?

5. juanmmatam

juanmmatam Member

Other scenarios

Guys,

From other Kano games, it may be that:

a) The failure is due that the recipe cost a lot of money (but do not think so)

b) It may be that more than one of the components needed is actually more than 1 for each ---> more nightmare. For example in Viking clan there are recipes that you need 2 or even 50 of each!!... No sense and insane.

Anyhow... we just ahve to keep trying....

JM

6. Bubba

Bubba Member

I usually do the experiments with hundreds of billions of dollars available, so that is not the case. I also try to have a min. of 5 of each item I am trying to create the recipe with, so I don't think that is the problem either, at least not for the recipes I have tried.

7. Bubba

Bubba Member

OK, we are beating our heads on the plank. Any more tips on the Silverspike recipe?

8. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

HOWEVER - if you fail due to a lack of funds or not enough items, IT WILL TELL YOU! Just make sure you read the "fail" messages!

9. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

Secret Ninja, could we PLEASE have some hints?

Or even a single hint?

10. alaskaboy

alaskaboy New Member

so far red pearl compass dead eye helm boat ferret/topaz dagger.... pearl compass golden chalice topaz dagger/boat ferret ....golden leg giant pearl Atlantis key just a few with many different combo's i tried

11. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

I'm confused. What COMBINATIONS did you try?
    Item 1 + Item 2 + Item 3
    OR
    Item 1, Item 2, Item 3

Please post all the combinations you tried instead of just some; we're working on a comprehensive list of what specific item combinations failed to try and isolate the one correct recipe.
    To summarize what we know:
    one item from Atlantis that's unlocked at level 175 (this is either the Red Pearl Compass or the Giant Pearl) + one different item + a gift (not Evil Eye Talisman or February's gifts)
    that second item HAS to be available before level 175

12. andres82

andres82 New Member

items that are unlocked at level 175
    gift: ancient chest
    mateys: merman ,marmaid
    and red pearl compass.
    following recipes should begin with a blacksmith
    my attempts: ancient divesuit + red pearl compass +all (gif)
    but i`nt lucky....

13. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

I'm pretty sure gifts don't unlock at certain levels...

14. actually yes some gifts unlock at certain levels

15. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

Question: what if the gift is the level 175 item?
    Then we'd have Blacksmith+AncientChest+(some other item)

16. Bubba

Bubba Member

I have tried the following with the Ancient Chest:

Ancient Divesuit + Juggernant + Ancient Chest
    Juggernant + Coast Guard + A. Chest
    Coast Guard + A. Divesuit + A. Chest
    A. Divesuit + Atlantis Warrior Cannon + A. Chest
    Juggernant + At. War. Can. + A. Chest
    Coast Guard + At. War. Can. + A. Chest
    Blacksmith + Atlantis Sub + A. Chest
    Blacksmith + At. Warrior Armor + A. Chest
    Blacksmith + At. Blade + A. Chest
    Blacksmith + At. Key + A. Chest
    Blacksmith + Giant Pearl + A. Chest
    Blacksmith + Red Pearl Compass + A. Chest
    Blacksmith + Golden Leg + A. Chest
    Blacksmith + Deadeye Helm + A. Chest

I do not have the Golden Chalice, so I did not try it with these combos, but given it is Gold, I doubt it is included in the recipe

Could it be 2 gifts and a blacksmith or maybe no blacksmith at all?

Last edited: Feb 9, 2011
  17. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

We were told by the Secret Ninja (this guy who actually knows the recipe but drops hints) that it takes 3 ITEMS. ONE ITEM IS A GIFT. THE OTHER TWO ITEMS ARE NOT GIFTS.
    That is what we KNOW to be true. We also KNOW that one of the items (we don't know which) is unlocked at level 175. We KNOW that no items are unlocked AFTER level 175.

We use logic to REASON that since ALL other Hidden Recipes use a previous Blacksmith item from the same location, this Hidden Recipe follows.

18. Ky76

Ky76 New Member

No...I meant I used RPC+Marlinspike....and RPC+Silver Hook and RPC+Topaz Dagger in different Combo's (just using 3 items) with every item I had....

;)

I must say...

Skyler...you deserve some sort of award for your dedication for all your work. it may not mean much....but your efforts are appreciated.

19. Bubba

Bubba Member

No, I believe he said it was three unique items and one of them is a gift. This could mean that one is a gift, one is a gift and one is not a gift.

I don't see very many others posting what they have tried only repeating what others have said the recipe is or what it isn't. Please post your attempts so that we do not duplicate efforts.

20. alaskaboy

alaskaboy New Member

i could go back and take the TIME to wright down the different way i have tried will post them as i try