ATTN PIMP... Who's this?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Eddie, Mar 5, 2011.

1. funny i never claimed i was actually "satanist" did i

fine difference tween "satanist" and my so called contradicting name "atheistic satanist"
    but thats not somethin to get discussed on the DB

back to actual topic now this is all legit all legal no violations going on so why should one of those accounts get deleted off board if theres no violations

2. Lets see.. we all can speculate whats going on its part of game

3. hmm and just what is your speculation para

4. no Speculations so far :p

5. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

Does this make sense to anyone? First you say we can ALL speculate, then you say you aren't speculating when someone asks.... :confused:

And am I the only one to shudder at the "Comic Sans" font? :eek:
    Eurgh. :(

6. my apologies, I mis-read the initial post as implying improper game play.

and Das, perhaps you should do what I had to do, which was to dial back your defense to allow your "partner" to level with you and maintain the xp ratio for both.

yes yes it sucks when pipsqueaks you should be able to beat start winning, but the upside is you level a lot faster.

7. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

Well, my current partners get good enough xp from me, after all, I do have Bat Armors as first line def weapons. To make battles more challenging for me I will try to fight unarmed more often. It sure is fun to fight unarmed.

8. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

LMAO.........This is greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!

9. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

Sharing accounts is against the terms of service. You are only able to have and play ONE account or you run the risk of being permanently banned.

10. how can that be proved though?account sharing?how is it provable?

many families im sure play these games all from 1 computer and sometimes have 2 even 3 open at once but still different players.

and some of these players might be real life friends and are over their house so maybe theyre playing there sometimes.

cant prove account sharing or at least not easily

Last edited: Mar 6, 2011
  11. Eddie

Eddie Member

Another question, some time ago a moderator said that asking a friend to check up on your account while your away is legal, so does that mean they were wrong?

12. i dont see how its provable even

13. Eddie

Eddie Member

14. pretty much what i was saying.i knew there was a post somewhere on this

but yes its hard to prove account sharing if not impossible.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2011
  15. Well- then game would then be in serious trouble - the majority of players would all disappear!!! But i would be interested to know if it was either against the rules or not.....:confused:

16. im a bit confused PolishPIMPn original is joking around a lot
    so i dont see that Polishpimpn 2 level 2500+ is the same POLISHPIMPN retired level 5000+ .. but im sure hi is friend of Pimps :D

17. polishpimp

Yes para, "POLISHPIMPN II" is played by the same person who played "POLISHPIMPN retired". The first account was was deleted completely and permanently from myspace and shall never return despite Kanos obvious abilities to do so. They have not offered, nor would I ever ask them to do so.

The "Polishpimpn II " account was started after the other was completely deleted therefor is completely legal

18. polishpimp

Very good question Eddie, Once again we seem to be getting mixed messages /signals. The TOS does not cover this particular issue, maybe it will soon as they r subject to change without notice. Here is link to the TOS, as of today (12:56 pst this issue has not been addressed-

http://www.myspace.com/games/play/130749

Im actually very surprised to find out that Kano claims this to be against there rules. Especially when it appears to be so common throughout the game...even more so since the eastern time zone bias was discovered and exploited for the guild season play.

Oh well...Im sure they will get it all figured out....and let us know

19. polishpimp

lol....Polish will do just fine thanks

20. oh ok You were not joking than lol
    POLISHPIMPN retired is still there on Leaderboard and its not deleted completely ..:p
    some one told me that Kano can transfer your acct to other MS acct if you lost your original MS acct ..so POLISHPIMPN retired 1st acct is just a sleep ..

ok how about all other 98% players who play Viking Clan and dont read forum ?! and when they look at Leaderboard ..
    they see Polishpimn and Polishpimpn2nd ..and for them look like 2nd acct in public so they think that its ok to have 2nd acct's in Game .. and after some weeks later they can get reported by other player and they will lose game :D

I know its not in Your or any Player power reset or delete Kano Apps Game Acct !
    But i still cant believe you trow out that Money you spend on your first acct level Level 5191 !! im sure that was fun time 4u and all Good thanks for support Kano Apps
    so Player and Kano can get more COOL upgrades and more work done on Games !!!

So welcome back Polishmimn II :)
    ... how much we did battle with your new acct (Polishmimn II ) i see that you have added 2X more attack than Defense > ..im sure you will get me this time when you get on my level so this time i cant say that i win you 700-1000 levels lower than you with 1st acct (POLISHPIMPN) hehehe

Jack