Attacking

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Relentless, Jan 20, 2011.

1. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

You've changed how many times you can attack someone. An update on what now applies would be good thanks.

2. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

I want an answer to this kano.

3. SteveW

SteveW Member

I haven't noticed it's even different. Do you think there is more or less attacks Lana? I'm assuming less.

Some from of confirmation would be delightful though :D

4. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

It's actually more. I've had one person attack me 121 time in 2 days and another attack me 85 times in 2 days. While I can only use 40 stam on someone within 24hrs. So how are they doing it? I've also had a squad member post they were punched twice within 1hour. Yet it clearly says you can only punch someone once an hour.

There's gotta be something i'm missing.

5. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

The limits to the number of attacks allowed on one player has not changed.The limits to the number of punches allowed on one player also has not changed. You can only punch a player once every hour.

6. striborg

striborg Member

so whats the explanation for what coffee maker said then if nothings been changed

7. SteveW

SteveW Member

If you punch someone exactly an hour after the first one it shows as 2 punches in 1 hour. It's because the time is rounded up.

As for the attacks....who knows how that's happened.

8. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

How is this calculated? xxxxxxxxxx has 76 attack(s) on you (In 1 day). You have 99 attack(s) on xxxxxxx (In 6 days). Please see Rivals Help for further information on ambushes.

xxxxxxxx
    Level 569
    56 attacks,4 punches,20 ambushes in 1 day

Right!

9. Hated

Hated Member

could this be from the hitlist?

iv seen it befor, i layed over 150 attacks on one of my friends when they where trying to ride the hitlist, when they posted how many times i attacked them i was very shocked...

10. malific

malific Member

If the person attacks you while on Hitlist your attack count can exceed the 40 attack limit, I´ve been attacked over 100 times in a single hour by some players whenever I stood some minutes up. Maybe that´s what happened...
    The 40 attack limit is working okay for me and my enemies.

11. Wonder Woman

Are you asking about why the days counter has not reset? If so, attack counts are reset after 24 hours of inactivity. If you do nothing to this player for the full 24 hours then your counter will reset.

12. MOJO1916

MOJO1916 Member

coffee is right
    kano the timmer does NOT RESET

IT WAITS FOR EVEN ONE ATTACK after several days of inactivity

the limit is not exhausted on the hitlist
    have several ppl with 180 attacks and more

16 attacks,6 punches,42 ambushes in 2 days

XXXXXX has 58 attack(s) on you (In 2 days). You have 119 attack(s) on XXXXXXX
    (In 7 days). Please see Rivals Help for further information on ambushes.

13. Wonder Woman

If you wait for a full 24 hours after your last attack (or any kind of activity on your part) against this player, then the counter will reset.