arming chiefs

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by Amigonian, Apr 26, 2010.

1. Amigonian

Amigonian New Member

Just started this game but keep seeing message that chiefs are dying to fight for me but not armed, also I see I have one weapon but can carry three. Is thee docs someplace that I can read on how to play. Have several sickles (?) but only one armed.

2. Eric Maximus

Eric Maximus Member

Welcome Amigonian! Yes, I would suggest reading the Faq/Help link in the top right corner on the VC page. Explains pretty much everything you need to know. FYI: the three "personal" weapons have to be three DIFFERENT weapons from the Gods, Drops, and/or Gifts.

3. Amigonian

Amigonian New Member

the faq asks for words to search for, not a compresensive doc file. Am i in the right spot?

4. Gavin

Gavin Member

In the Viking clan page theres a section for more info or help and that's where it will explain the game rules. In breif it's 10 warriors and 5 weapons per Chieftains in your clan, plus 3 weapons of your choice to arm yourself with. It's not in this forum help or FAQ, in the VC page itself as if you are playing either upper right or lower right side.

5. Amigonian

Amigonian New Member

Thanks, I did find the help section but it was definately not as detailed as I would hope for. Example, the game suggested I upgrade my warrior, but I was maxed out in what I could buy. Little stuff like that. Trying to decipher what the smaller details were. But thanks for all the help, It was very timely.

:)