[PC] Armada Wars Will be Coming to Pirate Clan Soon!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Aug 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Yes, you read that right! After running a couple of Beta tests on Zombie Slayer, we're bringing this popular mode to Pirate Clan! The join lobby will be open soon for you to pit your Armada against others on high-seas battles!

Armada Wars will be available on Facebook and Kano Play. So, who's excited about Armada Wars? If you have any questions, leave them below and we'll do our best to address them!

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Here is the basic Help document for Armada Wars so you can start preparing for the eventual release! :)

Joining
    An Armada leader or officer can register an Armada for a War, once registered other members can join. Your Armada must be two weeks or older to join.

Divisions
    Armadas are placed in Division tiers A through E (A being the top skilled Armada). Your division tier is calculated by your total Armada skills (top 15 members) against all others in the war.

Battles
    Armada strengths are calculated from the top 15 joined Armada members which all contribute to an Armada's attack / defense / health. If you do not have more than 15 members you will take the stats of all registered members. Once the war begins the stats are saved for the duration of the war. When initiating a battle each player is equipped with the strengths of their Armada along with their individual armed attacks strength which contributes to their minimum damage against. Attacking another Armada will use Stamina and War Tokens.

Battle Perks
    Along with taking your total Armada's strengths into battle, there is also some variability added in each attack using the following Perk.

Attack - Minimum Damage Bonus - The greater percentage of skills in attack and your armed attack is the more minimum damage you will do to a target.

Defense - Energy Heal Bonus - The greater percentage of skills in defense and your armed deference the more you can heal your Armada.

Battle Rewards
    Players will receive XP, War Points and random Battle Drops for attacking a target Armada. The amount of War Points are dependent on a win/loss or kill. War Points are further modified by a couple other factors, the division of the target Armada and how many kills you've had against the target Armada. The division bonus is greatest at Division A Armadas. The kill bonus degrades the more times you kill the same Armada.

Kills and Respawning
    When your Armada's health is reduced to zero you die and go into a 15 minute respawn wait time. During this time you cannot heal or attack other Armadas.

Healing
    Players will be allowed to spend War Tokens to heal their Armada and will get XP for each heal action. Your Armada can heal a total of 300 times over a 2 hour period (since the first heal occurred). Heal allocations will replenish if you respawn or the 2 hour period completes.

Leaderboard Rewards
    The top 20% of Armadas will be rewarded with the currently listed rewards. Armada War trophies are planned for a future release.

Ending a War
    The Armada War ends when the timer runs out. Armadas will be ranked by War Points and will be listed on the leaderboard accordingly.

3. I play in faction wars in zombieslayer it was fun

4. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

this seems like it will be alot of fun cant wait for it. and i think this will encorage more people to come because i dont think any other game has something as unique as this but i might be wrong

5. coolestcool

coolestcool Member

I hope this will be introduced into Mob Wars as well. I've been wanting to see a group vs group fight. The War Mode is close but the participation has been poor.

6. diva of destruction

diva of destruction Active Member

Hello Kano! I just wanted to stop in and let you know many many of us are VERY excited about Armada Wars, and are ready to give it a try!!!!!! I see that there are not a lot of comments here, so I thought I would say JRA is ready to rock and roll on this thing! When will signups begin? Will it operate separate from the regular game, similar to the battle arena? I have talked to a few other armada leaders and some zombie slayers that have played already, and we are ready to do it Pirate Style!!!!! Hurry!!!!! Thanks!!!!!!!

7. ViPCEO

ViPCEO Member

About time, seems different from VC war mode, but PC needs this shot in the arm, looking forward to it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.