Are You Human

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by ParashuramaBloodAxeLegend, May 7, 2011.

1. NOT captchas

original mob wars did that and as para will tell you sometimes the image didnt show up and you were stuck unable to play

2. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

Nice list, the Donut promise won't work for the German Police, though. But promise them a beer and they'll be at your door almost instantly, speed-delivery has nothing on them then.

And for the bot suggestion, better program a sentient AI, so it can avoid such things. But make sure to restrict its ability to post on a forum. Otherwise it will whine endlessly about how unfair life is for an AI. And if it ever finds an Emo Forum, it might commit suicide. And I'm not entirely sure that driving an AI to suicide is not somehow murder.

You could also delve into the endless world of fanfiction and doujinshis.

3. Promising America Police Beer carries far too much risk. Either they'll shoot you and take the beer you're offering them.... Or they'll shoot you, arrest you, and take the beer.... or worse yet, they'll shoot you, arrest you, put you in a cell with somebody who will sodomize you, and POUR THE BEER OUT. like I said... too much risk... poor beers, over 2,000,000 are wasted each year in such incidents.

4. There are two particular players that need to see this.

5. love your story

well so far i like to read all different story's why players cant use keyboard :D
    i try to think of any excuse that i cant do maths .. or use keyboard ...
    ok here is story .. my piranha fish jumped out of water and eat cable of my keyboard .. the time piranha eat my cable i manage to finish comment fast... :D
    ...but thats not a problem... im half polish and i dont know how to use English keyboards and numbers any way hahahaha (just joking)

or if you get frozen just watch Viking Films some like Valhalla Rising (age 18+) ;)

6. gene illugi

gene illugi Active Member

other games i've played use a captcha which doesn't allow you do do anything else till you answer it . wouldn't the use of a capcha like that avoid the freezing of accounts accidentely ? i for one would welcome a way kano could stop any bot use and also clear up any misconception of cheating that may take place .

sitting there healing for your clannie while playing on another computer ? that would make you a cyborg , no ? i would think it violates the spirit of the game at least .

7. A couple serious points or suggestions about this idea.

>When the box pops up, do NOT allow it to be clicked away by accidentally clicking somewhere else on the screen such as if it where an achievement box etc. Make it to where it is locked on screen and you can't accidentally click off it except on the button to "Answer" the math problem. This will avoid a LOT of false freezes in situations such as the bounty list or long battles.

>When a player is falsely frozen and can provide data showing that he/she is not a bot please restore that player promptly within the same day or sooner...as far as I know this is being done already

>If a box fails to load or computer locks up and crashes/power failure, booted from internet (happens a LOT to me), allow there to be a "reload" button to make the box appear again. There will still be incidents where you can reload something ten trillion times and it still not come up, requiring a computer restart or something, and thats when fast action by support comes in.

>allow the first time the box comes up and fails due to lack of response to be a warning with a warning message displayed when the player logs in again.

I haven't encountered this box yet so I can cite any specifics on how it works but those suggestions would greatly reduce the errors.

8. Now this is a revelation! Are you really an alt account of Pimp which means........
    ....Eddie?!!!! Is there any aspect of the game that he doesn't touch?

9. Okay, I think I'm finally understanding what's going on here. While detecting bots is a GOOD thing, I, for one, would be pretty upset if I'm on bounty, healing like a madwoman, and have to be interrupted for a message requiring a response.

True, my pathetic rivals usually give up after 5 min. or less, but they are always checking back to see if I'm paying attention.

Anyone else who can ride the bounty list for any length of time would probably be just as upset as I. So there needs to be something else for that area of the game.

As far as I'm aware, that is the only aspect of the game which has a critical need for a repeated action that cannot be halted to answer a pop up. So, either put a halt to attacks while we answer the pop up, or don't have it there. What do you say, Kano?

10. if i say ''yes'' or ''no'' is that will stop other players get Paranoid or spam forum ? lmao

no...but i have some of Polish blood :D
    im not half Polish but my dad was... thanks to Hitler followers who try to kill my granny
    just because she help Russian army with food (( lol )) and she was polish...
    so they bring her and other 5 000 humans (Polish Jewish Russians Lithuanian France..) to Latvia .. Salaspils concentration camp
    and one Latvian (my dads dad) help escape some people from that camp and safe they life's.. so on of them was my dads mum :)

here is on other story to read if you get frozen hehehe

11. Para, sorry to hear what happened to your family. But you wouldn't be you if it hadn't happened, so I'm glad they made it through and survived the experience.

Besides, being Polish, or even part Polish, is FANTASTIC!

When all is said and done, this game is NOT more important than real human beings and their real lives. So, this is a sincere message.

Now put up your dukes!!! Let's battle, lol.

12. like what i said just not in that depth

13. i can vouch for this one.

sometimes keyboard really doesnt type and have to refresh page

so if that happens account gets frozen????

great intention kano just wrong solution

14. Jillian Thyra Johansson has just been attacked and killed
    POLISHPIMPN 2 has just been attacked and killed
    Thanks Jill .. :) and Fight who? :p

15. LOL, oh yeah, forgot I was taking a dirt nap. Some little punk listed me earlier and I let my guild get me. Not sure Polish is on right now. But he might show up soon to hit the world boss. He's busy working on a project.

16. Cyborg?? Me?? The United States Air Force Non-Disclosure Agreement that I apparently signed when I was approximated 3 seconds old states that I am to discredit any attempts to identify me as such or similar term. I am a "Human Being" not a "Cyborg (Or other such being as the term may apply)"

Spirit of the game maybe. me pressing the left click button on my laptop with my toe while I actually play on my desktop, may be unconventional, but I've stated it previously in other threads that I often play from multiple computers at once. It gives me a clicking advantage in heated fights, and allows me to multi-task within the game. such action does not violate the Rules, but I'll admit it isa bit underhanded.

17. sure your playing 2 computers so you must have 4 arms lol

nah see i knew someone else knew that trick lol

18. Wait 4 arms.... YOU MUST BE VERSION 4.2!!!

no I'm only version 2.2, and I mean come on, it doesn't take much to figure it out. Laptops are portable give me two and I can play from 3 at once. forget that... 4 computers at once!!!

I've got that many here anyway, TV Desktop, 2 laptops, and an Ipad.... what will I use to play on the ipad I won....... nevermind guess that makes me version 2.2.1... Question is, will I be able to see the ipad from that far away ;)

19. gene illugi

gene illugi Active Member

i've heard that some people level by continuing to heal for their leveling partners . sounds boring to me . i and my leveling partners battle . adds something to the experience . who's faster on the mouse for one . lol . but just healing for someone to continuously hit you ? makes you a bot . again , i would think against the spirit of the game . vikings fight , not stand and be someones target .

20. technically level partner take away spirit of the game unless you can come up with a reason disproving it