[VC] Anonymity in Viking Clan Arena

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Kicks Axe the PMS Princess, Dec 19, 2012.

1. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

I agree as well.

BTW...it was 1 arena you had better numbers than me, but still a good point.....lol

2. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

So you don't think that the very people funding the game that you play deserve an advantage? I don't pay for this game at all, but I do believe the ones that do pay deserve an advantage. If that advantage is better weapons, more stamina, leveling faster, ect. they deserve it. Sorry to inform you of this, but kano doesn't manage this game out of the kindness of their heart. They do it for money, and without that then the game wouldn't exist. People pay to get an advantage while playing, and that allows the masses to play for free.

3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Bacon you don't pay to play? LOL that's just funny, you made my week, month, and year! Maybe not buy for VC but it's still funny. And no, a paying customer gets no advantage IMO, if you go to a 'fast food joint' and order more than next person are you entitled anything more than that person? You pay for what you get you don't get a discount.

4. polishpimp

They dont deserve any additional advantage other than what they get when they purchase something which would be the same advantage everyone else could have if they chose to spend money.

Maybe the deserve a free t-shirt or something but thats about it .

5. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

I'm not saying the deserve extra strength or priority speed. My comment was mainly in response in him asking for free favor points because he doesn't pay money. The people that pay money for the favor points deserve them. Hell, I actually think KANO is really generous with them. I've come across games where you don't get them when you level up, you don't get them with a challenge, you don't get them with an achievement, you don't get them at all unless you pay money. This is how the people at kano make money and they are generous enough as it is. I don't really think people should get favor points for spending favor points, but that's just my opinion.

6. polishpimp

We agree on that, I wish we had all the free XP and FP when I started, Ide be much higher level than I am now and have gotten there even faster....lol But I think u may have misunderstood Demoniks remarks, the way I read it is that hes of the same mind set we are on this particular topic

7. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

Did I say they deserve extra? What i'm saying is favor points shouldn't be given out for spending favor points.

8. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

you dont read very well, do you? or maybe its just a lack of understanding? i was speaking in reference to the arena rewards, nothing else and the rewards suck butt and there are way too many inactives..maybe if the rewards were better more people would play making it more challenging for all brainiac.

9. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

"i think every player thats active should get something out of it if only exp...at least shell out 1 favor point for every 10 you use on a refill. for people that dont spend money, those fps are hard to come by"
    Yes I can read. I don't agree with that. The rewards are good as they are. Sure maybe more would play the first/second time around, but it's going to be the same people winning. The inactives are typically the casual player who doesn't get on as much and just wants the xp bonus for joining. They aren't going to beat the people who have strategy and teamwork down to a science. Everything will revert back to normal, and those very people will stop putting in the extra effort to play arena.

10. Demonik1

and all im saying is it couldnt hurt to try to change things up a bit to see what happens...even if it only makes a few of the arenas more challenging then i say mission accomplished

11. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

sorry, but i'd rather the slowdown/throttle be fixed before the rewards

12. Demonik1

no need to apologize for your opinion and train of thought...thats what the forum is for...thanks for your thoughts on the matter