Annoying thing about Elites.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Jon Ward, Mar 17, 2016.

1. bobbyc

bobbyc Member

Its called pissing off the player that set the bounty, Players don't like when they set someone and someone on the bountied players team gets the kill...

2. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I can see that. But if you're not mobbed up, you shouldn't be able to help the other player out AT ALL (bosses, challenges, elites, jobs, etc.) You shouldn't be able to have it both ways, but what do I know.

Micaylah, Orez and Kirsten like this.
  3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I kinda agree with you Jared,being clan is being clan.

4. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

i thought you couldn't help any player at all that you weren't clanned with, this must have changed at some point.

5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

If you are in the same guild, armada , etc, I know you can join their boss other than that I do not know what else can be done , a lot of people have this notion about not clangning their group so they can catch each other or trap each other, for myself I would rather have a rival list since fight lists are usually empty.

6. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

The elite postings are STILL screwed up. I sorted the feed by syndicate, and the feed showed that one of my syndicate members did not have an active request. When I went to his profile page, though, he had a spot open and he just reposted his elite request yesterday.

7. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

what he said, but in the magic world of kano, there are no problems, only solutions.

8. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

I like the elite way it works now in fb. players can go to their elite page and join available other players elite. which is very convenient. sometimes I join elite requests from 4-5 days back.

Micaylah, Chasity and Kirsten like this.
  9. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

i thought the point of this update was so that you wouldn't HAVE to go to players' pages individually to join their elites? if there is an active request for a player, why is it grayed out in the feed? some of us obviously don't mind making multiple clicks to accomplish the same thing as one click will.