[Other] All 3 Day calendars

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Fusheng, Jan 19, 2013.

1. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

is it possible that on the 3 day calendars where a key is available every 30 minutes that the keys can save up to a total of 3 as unless you glued to the internet for 24/7 for 3 days its not gonna be a good experience for most
    if the keys could at least save so in an hour you could have 3 keys then at least its better for those who have a life and cant sit all day to collect them every 30 mins

2. There Will Be Blood

There Will Be Blood Active Member

Just play from your phone, it's not that difficult to complete the 3 calendars without being a slave to your computer.

3. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

The point of these 3 calendars are to reward the players who are active throughout the entire day, and to attempt for people to be more active throughout the day. Not a good idea.

4. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

no thanks. if they are going to make it that easy then why spend the resources on making the calendar.....just give us all the coin, xp and FP and cut out the middle man. The way its set up now is fine....those who take the time get rewarded...those that dont ....dont. Its kind of like people whining about getting knocked out of the arena b4 they had a chance to play when they showed up 6hrs after it started

5. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

it is very possible to get all 3 calendars done even taking time away from you comp. i myself am only 13 doors away from completing all 3 and i have taken breaks. when your on just make sure to hit them every 1/2 hr. as you get the keys

6. The Protector

The Protector Banned

1 star here as well..sorry..

7. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

1 star for all the above reasons, IMO it needs to stay the way it is a challenge

8. slave

slave Member

i actually proposed an idea (ghast!) where we could play into earning our keys instead of it being on a time driven formula, so ifyou got in x number of attacks you got a key, or etc etc etc and it was shot down

people would rather grind it out

should i take being a slave to your computer a compliment????

9. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

i gave it a 10 cause everybody else gave it a 1 and itll never happen anyway but i agree with the consensus here...its fine the way it is altho it sucks at times but it is what it is

10. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

annnnd WELCOME BACK POLISH! lets keep it clean this time xDD

11. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

This made me lol :D