[AJ] Confirm Cost 290 Bil New

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Gina Di Vito Smith, Sep 10, 2011.

1. You can only take that record from me with pride when its deserve it, not when people once a day taking turn listing you to keep it artificially high.
    I took on a fight and stood with honour no one will argue that, you arrange a cowards cop out.
    You disappoint me after dropping me 400 Days in for no reason, coward
    Your 110 levels higher than me but think a war is hiding behind artificial hitlist
    ( YOU )Their Attacks: 21 Fights, 5 Punches, 10 Hitlists, 59 Successful Ambushes, 0 Successful Booby Traps
    ( ME ) Your Attacks: 200 Fights, 12 Punches, 0 Hitlists, 0 Successful Ambushes, 8 Successful Booby Traps
    If you use hitlist as your only weapon and are 110 levels higher have some balls and use your own money. Fight in this “WAR”
    All I’m trying to say is fight in this fighting game – you boring coward

2. Ace

Ace Member

You never hitlist anyone who's worth more than 15 billions, so how was he gonna break the record otherwise? :D

3. TL;DR

[Nom] Confirm Honour Borris 0

This doesn't make sense? been in chats with pog too long and forgot how to form words into sentences?

4. Bob Cooks

Bob Cooks Member

o.0

Ok, sorry but what kind of pride exactly do you get from getting a bounty that high from people who dont like you?
    would you like the recieve the medal for being a massive bully?

5. Ace

Ace Member

Notorious contradiction here as well. "Use your own money." "Their attacks: 10 Hitlists".

6. Sarah Hughes

Sarah Hughes New Member

hahaha... you're a record breaker (sings badly)

Whatever...

zzzzzzZZZZz....

Always a disappointment............

7. Ace

Ace Member

Why, because we make Tim's name useless and thus make him waste 10 more UNs?

Well I'm sorry, but I found it to be quite fun haha

8. Sarah Hughes

Sarah Hughes New Member

It's not a waste for him... it's how he rolls...
    Everybody gained mucho UN tonight with the new updates.
    You use your UN how you please, and he uses his.
    It's really nobodys business who buys UN/ uses saved UN/ has no UN....?
    'Oh lets ridicule the people who spend money on the game, to make the game free for most'

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.........

9. Ace

Ace Member

Of course we do, but then again, welcome to the forums Sarah, you know how we roll here.

10. Sorry Borris did not make it clear enough for you

fight me dont hide

Ace - sorry dont hear you, as you are not on my fight list at all, brave in here ACE , "ACE" just so you know my record hit list put on was 9 in a row on borris the day before i stood up and took the record - your a coward hider too. FIGHTS ARE HARD TO FIND WITH YOUR COWARD MATES. This is a fighting game, do not think for one second we are not ready

11. Ace

Ace Member

How come I'm suddenly a coward hider? Half the listings that took you to your precious record came from my pocket, it's not my fault if you feel bad listing me/don't want to die on the attempt.

12. Ace i have no idea why your speaking here, again and again, because i have not seen you on my fight list, brave man , again and again i hear you talking in the forum, brave man. did brave borris talk to you

Anyway

Im here

waiting

13. Bob Cooks

Bob Cooks Member

oohhh capitals, now you know he means buisness.
    If its possible to do within the rules of the game then its fine in my opinion :/
    if you think otherwise then complain to kano to change to rules

14. Ace

Ace Member

You won't see me on your fightlist since I'm level 750 duh, but I'm sure I've got a spot on your rivals already, if not, I'll fix that :)

15. Tat27

Tat27 Member

Yo, Tim, hey buddy, how're you? Still babbling on about this? Make a name that half of us can understand, then it won't be a waste.

Also, if Sarah comes in here to babble on too about how changing your name half a dozen times isn't a waste, especially since most of the changes are pathetic, then you're both looney.

Boris (YES I SPELLED IT RIGHT, ITS *BORIS*) has obviously wasted money on you, look at the *10 LISTINGS* part. And honestly, taking pride in being listed? I can understand that. Shows that you're somewhat known in the game. You just happen to be expensive, and easy enough for us to get new people on leaderboard. Thanks for healing repeatedly, worked like a charm :)

Don't remember a single one of those listings going outside of the people we would want to catch.

By the way, pretty sure Ace is on your rivals. Just because he's not a high level hider doesn't mean that he doesn't play the game. He's always around.

Can't wait to see what your new name change is going to be. :) Good luck with the game.

[DVLS] Go For IT a Tat a

Level 589 Ex-Military (pretty sure i show up on your rivals) :)

16. why waste UN points on a name wen you could be using them to get money or to upgrade properties and or refills for energy and stam to kick some ass

kinda pointless I've had my name sense i started playing the game

17. arepgunzo

arepgunzo Member

[187] Your New Enemy And Worst Nightmare
    Level 545 Doc
    Fights Won: 63k+
    Attack 1600
    Defense 1430
    ur realllly mean it..lol..come to me...i think our level dont have much diffrent

18. Decided I'm going to let myself reset tonight to prove a point.
    Here's what will happen. NOM will attempt to chain list me, but, here is what is going to happen.
    Pog is going to do fuck all but vainly attempt to catch me while the other 2 stooges do the listing. They may even just get H3ro to do the listing.

So lets see what happens eh :) Bring it on the 3 stooges : the boss (eater), the timgina and the sarah

19. Ace

Ace Member

My bet's on hero, and I hope they do since he's the only one who catches bounty from them :D

20. Tat27

Tat27 Member

Used to be hardly any NOM caught bounties...

Enjoying the change. Even if it was a rather sudden..unexpected...unnatural change :)