[VC] Adventure Help

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Toker, Jun 27, 2013.

1. Toker

Toker Member

I was thinking when I help on an adventure of someone higher level than me, wouldnt be cool to randomly get that adventures drop. It would be like a god point from a boss drop, or a drop from a battle. So what do you guys think, When helping on an adventure you get a random chance at getting THAT adventures drop (if said adventure gives a drop)

2. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

i would say yes cus, more items= more crafting= more atack makeing my guy even stronger.

10 from me

3. 10 from me as well... It would give people more incentive to help others if they knew when they did they had a chance of getting a drop item from the job they are helping with.

4. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Then lower levels gain an unfair edge.

1 star as those should be earned and not handed on a silver platter.

5. ben

ben Active Member

1 star your right tp ...people must earn there way in the game ...

6. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

hmmmm. I think this would have been a great idea if implemented from the very beginning, but like everything else added into a mature game it would be much more advantages to the lower level players that could help on adventures they havent unlocked yet. The disparity in levels and the small numbers of ultra high levels would pretty much leave the them with very lil if anything at all in regards to this idea.

With that said...if an idea like this were to be implemented I would certainly hope the chance of getting a random drop would be uber rare , akin to getting a battle drop at the highest of levels or a favor point from a boss.

7. Toker

Toker Member

I see your guys point. And polish I did mean SUPER rare. I shouldnt have compared it to a battle drop because those arnt that rare.

8. neill1990

i think if ths does pass onnly have it super rare is it is an adventure that you havent unlocked yet but if it is one that you have already unlocked i dont see why it should be super rare because you can go do the adventure a couple of times and get that item. but if it is an adventure that you have unlocked that you are assisting i would make it 2 times less likely that you are to get and item. then if it is an adventure that you havnt unlocked yet make it i would say a 1 out of 100.1 out of 50 or 1 out of 25 what ever one sounds better.( i would prefer the 1 out of 50)

9. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

That doesnt do much for the highest of levels though. 99.9%of the other players are doing adventures with drops that would do us no good. So the lesser levels would have a shot at better drops than what they normally get....while the highers get either the same or even worse

10. neill1990

i see what you mean. didnt think of the higher levels that have everything unlocked. so ya i guess the best way would to be to just have it a rare drop for everyone.