[All] Add Scroll Bar or Ability to View More Inner Circle

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by WorldB, Mar 13, 2015.

1. WorldB

WorldB Member

There is a limit of 10 chieftains who can be shown who have gifted you since the last time you checked the list. This can be only a small percentage of the number of gifts you have received if you don't check constantly.

I'm wondering if a scroll bar can be added to that screen so as to make it easier to return gifts. Currently, you are only able to send a gift back or a message to those 10 clan members unless you go to a different screen entirely to see who has gifted you but did not show up on that list.

Thank you.

Chasity likes this.
  2. WorldB

WorldB Member

Oops, think I got this information a little off. It may be inner circle earnings I'm referring to. Let me check again and repost

3. WorldB

WorldB Member

Correcting ... it's from the earnings from inner circle members. You can get your percentage from many vikings but can only see the first ten in the list for the link to click on send gift or send message.

4. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

i like this idea. your lower level members get left out because they don't earn you much. you can view 100 gifts on the drop down list, but only 10 familia members.

Chasity likes this.
  5. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

10 from me.

6. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

i like this idea too.

7. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

i would like to see this as well.

8. Vic

Vic Active Member

sounds like a good idea to me.

9. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

ready, set... BUMP!

10. WorldB

WorldB Member

Bumping up and looking for some acknowledgment of this post.

11. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Moved this to the Idea section and clarified the title. I'll put this idea into the queue to be looked at. :)

Chasity likes this.
  12. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

It sounds like the originator of the idea is playing something other than Pirate Clan, but this function would be great to have in Pirate Clan as well! :)

13. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Only problem I see with this, is I'm in over 400 people's Inner Circle (granted they all don't play anymore) :confused: But I do like the concept.

14. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

but the total number of players in your inner circle wouldn't matter, if this was implemented right. just the ability to see all of the contributors to your earnings when you collect them would be good, instead of just the top 10. if you are in inner circles for inactive players, they won't show up on your earnings list.

Chasity likes this.